The Fabasoft eGov-Suite gives you access to business documents within public service organizations on your iPad and iPhone, irrespective of whether you want to access a freeform document or or a record from a case file.
Through the implementation of the new CMIS (Content Management Interoperability Services) standard, Fabasoft eGov-Suite offers you a high degree of flexibility for the mobile use of business data using Smartphones and Media Tablets.
With the Fabasoft eGov-Suite App:
- Access internal business documents quickly and easily.
- Read business documents on your iPad/iPhone.
- Display documents in full screen mode.
- Take advantage of opportunities to carry out electronic business processes.
- Synchronize documents from the Cloud to your iPad/iPhone and access them in offline mode, even without internet connectivity.
- Add remarks to documents.
- Search for internal business documents, for which you have access rights.
Access to company data is only possible with prior authentication.
Fabasoft eGov-Suite ensures compliance to business guidelines and procedures in the domain of file processing and also provides a flexible platform for informal collaboration to facilitate document management.
Fabasoft is ISO 27001 certified, the international standard for IT security. Fabasoft eGov-Suite is the leading product for the handling of digital cases and records in the German speaking world and fulfills the extensive demands of the ELAK, DOMEA and GEVER document managing concepts.
For more information about Fabasoft Folio, please visit http://www.egov-suite.com.
- Added functionality that assures downward compatibility for future CMIS interface versions
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 24, 2011
- Fabasoft R&D GmbH
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 1.5 MB