This app was removed from the App Store.
Doc Scan HD Pro - PDF Scanner
iOS iPad Business
Scan documents to produce sharp images, draw lines, enter texts, fill forms, and sign.
Share as PDF / JPEG by email, WiFi file sharing, cloud storages, webdav, and fax.
DocScan HD Pro lets you instantly scan multi-pages document and send out when there is no scanner nearby. By having it, you can scan not only documents in sight, but also whiteboards, receipts, business cards, posters, coupons, books ...etc.
It can fast auto-detect document edges from a picture, correct perspective distortion, remove shadows and brighten it up to produce a clear and sharp document, especially useful in a Low-Light environment.
You can enter texts to fill forms, draw lines, annotate, or sign on the scanned image anytime.
When you have a long list of documents, it is easy to search documents by name and use folders for organizing documents: create, delete, rename, and move documents between folders. You can also use password to protect documents in a folder from unauthorized view.
In-app fax sending is convenient especially when you are out of office or have no fax machine at all.
You can receive a push notification when a fax is sent succesffuly or failed for what reason.
Each PDF file can be accessed directly from iTunes or WiFi file sharing by tapping on the "Generate PDFs" button or the "WiFi file sharing" button in the settings screen. You can also email documents out as PDF or JPEG files.
Other ways to export documents:
- Fax documents to over 100 countries instantly (cost calculated by the number of pages and recipient country and paid via in-app purchase).
- Support upload to iCloud Drive.
- Support export to Dropbox.
- Support export to Evernote.
- Support export to Box.
- Support export to OneDrive.
- Support export to Google Drive with OCR (Optical Character Recognition) option.
- Support export to WebDAV Server.
- Print documents via AirPrint.
- Save documents to Photo Albums.
- "Open In" Other Apps, i.e. iBooks, Kindle, …etc.
- Import JPEG from other apps as image source to crop, perspective correction, and image enhancement.
- Import PDF from other apps as scanned pages.
Both portrait and landscape orientations are supported.
Tip: For best edge detection, please place your documents in high contrast to the background, i.e. put your white paper on a dark table.
Your feedbacks are very important to us.
Please contact DocScan HD Pro customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for resolving problems before submitting feedback in appstore. Most problems can be solved easily, but we cannot help you solve problems from the comments.
Fix bugs and improve stability