Doc Uploads™ - uploads to websites
iOS Universal Business
*** New, Improved and EASIER uploading! ***
Just tap on the enabled Choose File button to pick the file to upload, just like on a desktop/laptop.
*** Now with Ad Blocking ***
*** Latest version works with iOS 9 or later only. ***
Watch the demo video at https://youtu.be/Bx0msXGDBGY
Tested and verified with:
- Microsoft Office Outlook® Web Access 2003.
- Monster® (.com and .co.uk)
- FloridaTechOnline® (.com) <- NEW **
- SendSpace® (.com) <- NEW **
- Toodledo® (.com) <- NEW **
- Redmine based portals <- NEW **
- And more...
- Uploads PDFs, Microsoft Word®, Microsoft Excel®, Microsoft PowerPoint® files, Apple Pages®, Apple Numbers®, Apple Keynote®, pngs, zips, photos or any file.
- Open any web page in Safari® in the app by changing the http:// prefix to up://
- Open files in mail attachments in the app.
- Downloads PDFs, Microsoft Word®, Microsoft Excel®, Microsoft PowerPoint® files, Apple Pages®, Apple Numbers®, Apple Keynote®, zips, PDFs and any document not usually downloadable, to the app.
- Use iTunes File Sharing to copy files from your computer into the app.
- Multiple web tabs
- Change browser User-Agents
- Passcode lock
- Clear cookies and history
- Downloads and unzips zip files.
- Add your own file extensions for the app to recognize to download files.
Please contact us at email@example.com to support additional websites.
* The web site must support forms based HTML file uploads using input type=file.
Recession Apps is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with any company whose trademarks appear in the descriptions and help for the iUploader app. Supported websites must implement the standard HTML file upload with standard form post method and input type="file".
All trademark names are either registered trademark or trademarks of their respective owners in the United States and/or other countries.
Please see http://www.recessionapps.com/iUploader/Legal.html for other trademarks, disclosures and disclaimers.
Fixes bug where if a passcode is set, the enter passcode screen will not dismiss when the correct passcode is entered.