iOS iPad Business
Please consider our new product, QuickEdit. It contains 100+ updates, free editing and free cloud storage.
Download it here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/citrix-sharefile-quickedit/id364361728
Doc² HD is a fully featured word processor app, which lets you create and edit Word 97-2010 (.doc & .docx) format files on your iPad. It supports advanced character and paragraph formatting, including tables, images, auto-correction, auto-completion, copy/paste and undo/redo. It also has support for tracked changes.
SUPERIOR WORD PROCESSING
Doc² HD gives you the power of a desktop word processor, right on your iPad. It lets you format documents into multiple columns, drag images around the page as the surrounding text flows around, add footnotes and endnotes. You can also collaborate with other Microsoft Word users with its unrivaled support for tracked changes. Review, add, accept and reject textual changes using the easy to use interface.
As well as working on local files, Doc² HD also gives you access to all of your cloud based files, letting you connect to and access your files from Dropbox, Google Docs, Microsoft SkyDrive and several others.
WORD PROCESSOR FEATURES
• Character formatting, including:
- Text and fill color
- Bold, Italic, Underline
- Font face & Size
• Paragraph formatting including alignment, line spacing, margins, indenting, bullets and numbering
• Support for tables, including table creation
• Support for floating and inline images (inserting from camera roll or pasting from other programs)
• Support for shapes and floating text boxes
• Support for textual tracked changes
• Footnotes, endnotes and comments
• Multi-column formatting
• Supports section breaks, page breaks and column breaks
• View headers and footers
• Ruler bar with ability to set paragraph margins and tab stops
• Searching of text within documents
• Undo and redo, up to 100 undo levels
• Auto-correction and auto-completion are supported
• Spell check
• Copy & Paste, even text and images from other applications
• Revert to a previous version of a file.
• Organize files into folders.
• Email documents as attachments.
• Print files wirelessly
Bug and crash fixes