Do Not Disturb Whitelist
Do Not Disturb Whitelist is a nice little utility to manage who is in the whitelist for the Do Not Disturb feature. The system allows you to use the Favorites or an existing group as Whitelist, but what if you want more control or you want to change the whitelist frequently ?
This app has a simple and efficient All / Whitelisted view where you can list or delist contacts from the Whitelist very easily. You can also add one or more groups at once to the Whitelist.
Listing or delisting a contact is as easy as: open the app, tap the contact and close the app !
The built-in help explains in detail how the Do Not Disturb works and guides you to configure it on the device settings.
When Do Not Disturb is ON, calls, alerts and notifications will be silenced. Calls are sent to voicemail automatically if they are not coming from a whitelisted number.
Please read the guide on how to configure the device, negative reviews are from people that have not read the guide. If in doubt, send an email to support. We reply to every request!
Screenshots show the app running on iOS7. When running on iOS6 it has a different design.
IMPORTANT NOTE: the app requires a contact source that can contain groups so Exchange accounts won't work.
Updated for iOS 7
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 17, 2013
- Andrea Vettori
- 4.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (89)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• ABContacts; Contacts Manager, Group Text & Email, Dialer, Favorites
• Album Covers
• Group Email! Mail Client with Attachments and Cloud Services
• Group Text!
• Hard Awakening: Alarm Clock with iPod Music, 70 Built-In Sounds and Custom Recordings
• Music Library Quiz
• Music Library Quiz (for iPad)
• Music Library Quiz Server
• Rock Paper Scissors
• Shopping List