Direct Print and Scan for Mobile
BY DOWNLOADING OR USING THE CANON DIRECT PRINT AND SCAN FOR MOBILE APPLICATION, YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA") ACCESSIBLE VIA THE LINK SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THE EULA, YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHTS TO AND MUST NOT DOWNLOAD OR USE THE CANON DIRECT PRINT AND SCAN FOR MOBILE APPLICATION.
Canon USA's mobile print & scan app for imageRUNNER and imageRUNNER ADVANCE devices for iPhone and iPad.
***The Direct Print and Scan for Mobile MEAP application (a Canon accessory) must be purchased and installed on the Canon imageRUNNER / imageRUNNER ADVANCE multi-function device.
***The Direct Print and Scan for Mobile MEAP application is available for purchase through Authorized Canon Dealers in the United States and Canada ONLY
***The Direct Print and Scan for Mobile app is not compatible with PIXMA, SELPHY, or imageCLASS printers.
How to use the Application:
1) Contact your Authorized Canon Dealer to install Print and Scan for Mobile MEAP application on your Canon imageRUNNER / imageRUNNER ADVANCE MFP
2) Download the Direct Print and Scan for Mobile mobile client app to your iPhone / iPad
3) Walk up to your Canon imageRUNNER / imageRUNNER ADVANCE MFP and select the Print & Scan menu icon
4) QR Code will display. A 9 digit Connection Code will also be display alongside the QR code.
•The Connection Code supports the manual entry of imageRUNNER / imageRUNNER ADVANCE devices to iPad 1
5) On your iPhone or iPad open the Direct Print and Scan for Mobile application
6) At Main Menu, look for the Canon Devices menu option
7) Select Scan QR Code or Enter a Connection Code
8) Scan QR Code selected:
•QR barcode scanner displays
•Place your iPhone or iPad over the QR Code to scan the code
•Your iPhone or iPad automatically scans the barcod
•MFP device will be added once the code has been read by your iPhone or iPad
8A) Enter Connection Code selected:
•Enter the Connection Code on the Print & Scan screen
oConnection Code can be entered in uppercase or lowercase
•Select OK to add the Canon MFP
•If the entered code is valid, the Canon MFP is added to the Canon Devices list
9) You are now ready to use the Canon Direct Print and Scan for Mobile application to print email attachments, saved files, and files from other applications that are PDF, TXT, TIFF, and JPG.
10) To learn more about how to Print and Scan, please select the Direct Print and Scan for Mobile Support link (see below) to read the Direct Print and Scan for Mobile Overview, FAQs, Specifications, and Features.
The Canon Direct Print and Scan for Mobile application helps meet the growing demands of on-the-go professionals, who need to keep pace with their fast-changing work environment, and provides them with a streamlined mobile print and scan solution.
imageRUNNER ADVANCE Color:
iR ADV C5051/C5045/C5035/C5030
iR ADV C7065/C7055
iR ADV C2030/C2020
iR ADV C9075 PRO/C9065 PRO
iR ADV C5255/C5250/C5240/C5235
imageRUNNER ADVANCE Monochrome:
iR ADV 4051/4045/4035/4025
iR ADV 6075/6065/6055
iR ADV 8105/8095/8085
iR ADV 6275/6265/6255
iR ADV 8205/8295/8285
Supported Print Formats:
Supported Scan Options:
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 days ago
- Canon U.S.A., Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 2.00 (66)
- 8.0 MB