Design Toolkit for Small Business
Want an attractive brand?
The key isn’t necessarily a cool concept. It’s great design.
In today’s competitive market, alluring design might be the only thing that separates you from the herd.
Don’t believe it?
An intriguing logo is proven to catch more eyes.
An eye-popping blog will draw in more readers.
No matter what your idea, a colorful and creative website is more likely to attract customers than a flat one.
So where do you begin?
There are plenty of choices, and we’re going to help you make them. What software to use, what elements are crucial to striking design, and whether to hire a graphic artist or go it alone.
Here are the chapters that will walk you through the design process:
•Creating Your Brand
•Building a Website
•Design on a Budget
•Elements of Quality Design
**Note: This app functions best with the latest version of iOS **
Dynamic content population, increased performance, additional content modules.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 05, 2013
- Docstoc Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (17)
- 9.0 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 50 Business Lessons
• Accounting for SMBs
• Advertise Your Business
• Adwords and SEO Secrets
• Affiliate Marketing with ShoeMoney
• Building a Home Based Business
• Business Development Tips
• Capital Sources for Your Business
• Documents And Templates
• Doing Business Internationally
• Email Marketing for Small Business
• Event Planning for Your Business
• Getting Started with Gmail
• HR and Employee Management Advice
• How to Be More Productive
• How to Brand a Company
• How to Build a Physical Product
• How to Build an Online Product
• How to Design a Website
• How to Do Your Taxes
• How to Get a Job Interview
• How to Grow Your Business with Mobile
• How to Make Money with Online Advertising
• How to Network
• How to Start a Business
• How to Start a Business Online
• How to Write a Business Plan
• Leadership Skills for Entrepreneurs
• Legal and Copyright Small Business Toolkit
• Marketing 101: What is Marketing
• Marketing, Branding and PR Secrets
• Mastering Copywriting for Sales and Marketing
• Protect Your Business Ideas & Intellectual Property
• Sales Techniques and Training Secrets
• Social Media for Business
• Starting a Business with Venture Capital
• Using Wordpress for Your Business