This app was removed from the App Store.
DCO Connect Mobile
iOS Universal Business
Defense Connect Online (DCO) Connect Mobile. Attend meetings, present content, and even host meetings in DCO Connect. Powered by Adobe® Connect™ Mobile.
Download the FREE DCO Connect Mobile application, which brings all critical capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive meeting directly from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod.
Launch and manage meetings - controlling attendee rights, recording, audio conferencing, and layouts. Share PowerPoint® presentations, PFD documents, and even video from your online library. Use your iPad to smoothly whiteboard and annotate directly on content with the tip of your finger. Participate in multi-point video conferencing using your device’s camera. View the whole meeting, or zoom in to see participant names, chat, ask questions using Q&A, and respond to polls. Use VoIP meeting audio to participate from your tablet or phone via a WiFi or a 3G/4G connection, or chose to join a telephone conference if the option is provided by the meeting host.
Don't have a DCO account yet? Register at https://www.dco.dod.mil to start creating and hosting your own DCO Connect sessions. A DoD Common Access Card (CAC) is required to register.
For all iOS devices:
• Start and end meetings
• Start, stop and manage meeting audio conferencing
• Accept or deny guests from entering meetings
• Promote or demote user’s roles
• Broadcast cameras and microphone (VoIP)
• Share content from share history
• Advance slides and animations
• Start and stop content sharing
• Edit Notes
• Participate in Chat, Polls, and Q&A
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree
• Participate in breakout rooms
Additional features for iPads:
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start, pause, and stop recordings
• Enable Web Camera rights for all participants
• Switch between layouts in the meeting room
• Share content from Adobe Connect content library
• Share content from local device photo library
• Use drawing tools on whiteboard or markup/annotate shared content
• Use additional emoticons: Speak Louder / Speak Softer, Speed Up / Slow Down, Laughter, Applause
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5 and later.
What's New in Version 2.3
• Enhanced drawing tools for a more realistic whiteboard/annotation experience for iPad (new pen, pencil, color picker, layering, and pan/zoom tool)
• Green Pointer support (requires Host on desktop meeting client to enable)
• Host on desktop can grant whiteboard/annotation rights to iPad participants
• Support for content created in Adobe Presenter 10 (Publish Format as ‘Both’ is supported)
• Bug fixes