This app was removed from the App Store.
Contacts Journal CRM Lite
iOS Universal Business
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not download this version!
The Lite version has been discontinued, and will be removed from the App Store soon. You should install the combined Contacts Journal version instead, which is now free, with an option to unlock the Unlimited Plan from within the app.
Transform your relationships with your business and personal contacts: keep track of your past conversations, store important documents, and set up future follow-ups, for each of your contacts! Available on iPhone, iPad and Mac.
• Contacts Journal Lite lets you enter up to 20 Logs, To-Dos and Documents.
• For unlimited entries, plus other features and all major updates, please purchase the paid versions of Contacts Journal
• iPhone, iPad and Mac Editions are all sold individually and separately
MANAGE KEY ASPECTS OF YOUR RELATIONSHIPS:
• build a history of interactions with your clients, customers, or any other contact
• carry important documents wherever you go
• manage tasks tied to specific contacts
• visualize your contacts on a map
• store important contact data using customizable User Fields
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL TO:
• add value to your professional network
• improve your customer and client relationships
• be prepared for your next meeting
• manage your sales pipeline
• keep a call log
• plan your sales trip around a particular area
• get the best out of your networking opportunities
• manage private contacts, separate from your Contacts app
• quickly find contacts by name groups, company name, address, or distance
• setup email templates with merge tags to send personalized emails quickly
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• portfolio managers
• organization leaders
• personal productivity hackers
• professional like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
• Import contacts directly from the Contacts app or vCard files
• Create Private Contacts and Private Groups to keep information separate from your personal contacts
• Attach Documents over WiFi, through DropBox, or with "Open In"
• Import photos directly from Camera Roll
• Add alerts in Notification Center for important follow-ups
• Add appointments straight to the Calendar app
• Define and create your own custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
• Call, SMS or email your contacts directly from the app
• See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
• Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, AirPrint or even to your Contact notes field
• Create email templates with personalization tags, to send prepared emails quickly but with a personal touch
• Backup data using Wi-Fi or email
• Pin-protection option to protect your data, using Apple's secure keychain services
• No recurring billing, no hosted service. Works offline!
* Featured by Apple in "Apps For Business"
* Forbes.com - 10 Best iPhone Apps for Business Networkers
* O'Reilly's iPhone Apps - Best App for Tracking Conversations
* CultofMac.com - "a brilliant contacts manager"
As long as you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet or legacy system – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
• We cannot access the contents of your messages, or access information about incoming calls or emails
• You can easily transfer your data from the Lite version to the Paid version, using the Save To DropBox and Fetch from DropBox functionality. Please contact us if you need any help with this.
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at email@example.com
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Lite version is being discontinued, and will not be updated anymore. You can now install the combined Contacts Journal version for free, and it has an option to unlock the Unlimited Plan from within the app.
Please let us know if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org