Contacts Journal CRM Lite - Professional and Business Relationship Management
Transform your relationships with your business and personal contacts: keep track of your past conversations, store important documents, and set up future follow-ups, for each of your contacts!
MANAGE KEY ASPECTS OF YOUR RELATIONSHIPS:
• build a history of interactions with your clients, customers, or any other contact
• carry important documents wherever you go
• manage tasks tied to specific contacts
• visualize your contacts on a map
• store important contact data using customizable User Fields
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL TO:
• improve your customer and client relationships
• be prepared for your next meeting
• manage your sales pipeline
• keep a call log
• plan your sales trip around a particular area
• get the best out of your networking opportunities
• manage private contacts, separate from your Contacts app
• quickly find contacts by name groups, company name, address, or distance
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• portfolio managers
• organization leaders
• personal productivity hackers
• professional like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
• Import contacts directly from the Contacts app or vCard files
• Create Private Contacts and Private Groups to keep information separate from your personal contacts
• Attach Documents over WiFi, through DropBox, or with "Open In"
• Import photos directly from Camera Roll
• Add alerts in Notification Center for important follow-ups
• Add appointments straight to the Calendar app
• Define and create your own custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
• Call, SMS or email your contacts directly from the app
• See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
• Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, AirPrint or even to your Contact notes field
• Use DropBox to easily transfer data between iPhone and iPad devices, and for collaborating with other people (iPad Edition is sold separately)
• Backup data using Wi-Fi or email
• Edit meetings and contact notes from Outlook
• Pin-protection option to protect your data, using Apple's secure keychain services
• No recurring billing, no hosted service. Works offline!
• Now featuring automatic, seamless syncing with iCloud! (iOS6 and above, for paid versions only!)
* Featured by Apple in "Apps For Business"
* Forbes.com - 10 Best iPhone Apps for Business Networkers
* O'Reilly's iPhone Apps - Best App for Tracking Conversations
* CultofMac.com - "a brilliant contacts manager"
As long as you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet or legacy system – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
• iPhone and iPad Editions are sold separately
• We cannot access the contents of your messages, or access information about incoming calls or emails
• Contacts Journal Lite lets you enter up to 10 Logs, To-Dos and Documents. For unlimited entries, plus other features and all major updates, please purchase the paid version of Contacts Journal.
• You can easily transfer your data from the Lite version to the Paid version, using the Save To DropBox and Fetch from DropBox functionality. Please contact us if you need any help with this.
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lots of bug fixes related to Dropbox sync, iCloud migration, loading contacts on the map view, accessibility, and much more.
If you had any problems with the previous update, or have any other questions or suggestions, please do email us at email@example.com and we will be glad to help.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 28, 2013
- zaal LLC
- 24.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (6)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (71)