This app was removed from the App Store.
Contacts Journal CRM for iPad
iOS iPad Business
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not download this version!
The iPad version has been discontinued, and will be removed from the App Store soon. You should install the combined Contacts Journal version instead, which is now free, with an option to unlock the Unlimited Plan from within the app.
Contacts Journal CRM is a powerful tool that will transform your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow-ups, create custom fields, and attach important documents to each of your contacts. Carry your relationship history with you, wherever you go! Also available on iPhone and Mac (sold separately)
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL CRM TO:
• add value to your professional network
• track your customer and client relationships
• manage your leads and sales pipeline
• be prepared for your next meeting
• track interactions with friends and family
• effectively manage tasks and appointments
• carry a virtual folder of documents with you
• keep a call log
• see a map of all your contacts, with color-coding options
• find contacts by name, groups, company, or address
• store important contact data using customizable User Fields
• setup email templates with merge tags to send personalized emails quickly
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• portfolio managers
• personal productivity hackers
• professional like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
If you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet or legacy system – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
• Import contacts directly from the Contacts app or from vCard files
• Create Private Contacts and Private Groups to keep information separate from your personal contacts
• Create email templates with personalization tags, to send prepared emails quickly but with a personal touch
• Define and create your own custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
• Attach Documents over WiFi, through DropBox, or from other apps using "Open In"
• Import photos directly from Camera Roll
• See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
• Pin-protection option to protect your data, using Apple's secure keychain services
• No recurring billing, no hosted service. Works offline!
• CloudSync sync option, featuring automatic, seamless syncing using your iCloud account, across iPhone, iPad and Mac!
• Use DropBox to easily transfer data between iPhone, iPad and Mac
• Support for iPad Split-View multitasking (on supported devices)
• Drag-and-Drop files, documents and pictures from other apps (iOS-11 only)
• Drag-and-Drop emails from Mail.app, and URLs from Safari, and save them in Contacts Journal as ‘links’ (iOS-11 only)
• Drag text from other apps like Safari and Mail, and drop into a contact’s Logs or ToDos section to quickly create new notes
• Drag out files from the Files tab into other apps that support iOS11 Drag-and-Drop
* Featured by Apple in "Start Your Business"
* Featured in the NYTimes article "Business Cards Give Way to Cellphone Apps for Networking"
* Forbes.com - 10 Best iPhone Apps for Business Networkers
* App Store Reviews: read reviews from satisfied customers!
• iPhone and Mac version are sold separately
• We cannot access the contents of your messages, or access information about incoming calls or emails
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at email@example.com
- Allows direct transfer of backup data from iPad-only version to new universal version.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The iPad-only version is being discontinued, and will not be updated anymore. If you have purchased the iPhone version, you can install it on the iPad now for free. If not, you can download the combined Contacts Journal version (now free) onto your iPad, and unlock the Unlimited Plan for free.
Please let us know if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org