Contacts Journal CRM
iOS Universal Business
Contacts Journal CRM is a powerful tool that will transform how you manage your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow-ups, create custom fields, and attach important documents to each of your contacts. Carry your relationship history with you, wherever you go! Available on iPhone, iPad and Mac.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Contacts Journal is now a free app, with limits on data entry, that works on both iPhone and iPad, with an option to unlock an Unlimited Plan from within the app. The iPad-only version, and the Lite version, have been discontinued. For information about limits, see our note at the end.
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL CRM TO:
• keep track of your relationships with customers, clients or any professional acquaintances
• manage your leads and sales pipeline
• add value to your professional networking
• be prepared for your next meeting
• effectively manage tasks and appointments
• keep a call log
• see a map of all your contacts, with color-coding options
• store important contact data using customizable User Fields
• find contacts by name, groups, company, address, or custom data
• setup email templates with merge tags to send personalized emails quickly
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• portfolio managers
• personal productivity hackers
• professional like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
If you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet or legacy system – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
• Enable CloudSync sync option for automatic, seamless syncing using your iCloud account, across iPhone, iPad and Mac!
• No account signup! Your data is always under your own control, and we don't have any access to it.
• Import contacts directly from the Contacts app, or create Private Contacts to keep information separate from your personal contacts
• Create email templates with personalization tags, to send prepared emails quickly but with a personal touch
• Define and create your custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
• See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
• Attach Documents to Contacts; over WiFi, through DropBox, or from other apps using "Open In"
• Add alerts in Notification Center for important follow-ups
• Add appointments straight to the Calendar app
• Call, SMS or email your contacts directly from the app
• Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, AirPrint or even to your Contact notes field
• No recurring billing, no hosted service. Works great offline!
• Use DropBox sync to easily transfer data between iPhone, iPad and Mac
• Support for iPad Split-View multitasking (on supported devices)
• Drag-and-Drop files, documents and pictures from other apps (iOS-11 only)
• Drag-and-Drop emails from Mail.app, and URLs from Safari, and save them in Contacts Journal as ‘links’ (iOS-11 only)
• Drag text from other apps like Safari and Mail, and drop into a contact’s Logs or ToDos section to quickly create new notes
• Drag out files from the Files tab into other apps that support iOS11 Drag-and-Drop
* Featured by Apple in "Start Your Business"
* Featured in the NYTimes "Business Cards Give Way to Cellphone Apps for Networking"
* Forbes.com - 10 Best iPhone Apps for Business Networkers
* App Store Reviews: read reviews from satisfied customers!
• The app is limited to 20 Logs, ToDos, Files, User Fields, and Contacts that you create in the app. To add unlimited entries, please purchase the Unlimited Plan from within the app
• Mac version is sold separately
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at email@example.com