Remove Duplicate Contacts, Events and Reminders - Contact Manager
iOS Universal Business
Remove duplicate contacts,events and reminders, Manage your groups and Send group emails / sms directly on iPhone.
Basic version is designed to find and remove only 100% identical duplicate contacts.
Want to find and merge contacts that share the same name, but contain different information (such as phone numbers and addresses)? In-App Purchase our Contact Tools Function.
The $0.99 base version functionalities:
1. Find and Remove exact duplicate contacts (100% identical contacts)
2. Remove contacts without names
3. Remove contacts without phone numbers
4. Remove contacts without email addresses
5. Find and Remove duplicate events
6. Show days-until for events, filter events by date, create or edit events
7. Sort events in alphabetical or time order
8. Manage groups on iPhone (Add, delete and/or rename groups)
9. Send group text/sms (Support templates and customized signature)
10. Send group emails (Support customized signature)
11. Assign multiple contacts to groups at once, remove multiple contacts from groups at once
12. Support search bar and index to fast locate a contact
13. View contact information, modify contact information, delete contacts from the address book, make phone call and send emails
‘Contact Groups’ is specifically designed to manage large numbers of groups directly from your iPhone. You do not need to work on your desktop to change them! Keep your contact list simple with 'Contact Groups'!
- locate a group from large group numbers fast, group search bar and group index supported;
-Tired of adding contact to a group one by one? Add multiple contacts to a group at one time;
-Assign a contact to different groups? No problem, you can assign a contact to multiple groups at one shot;
- Allow quick group setting by listing unfiled contact, no need to scroll through all your contacts to find them;
- Organize an event or meeting? Tap the ‘Group Email’ button, one click to quickly send an email to all your group members;
- Hate the no name display? We change the display to time you create the contact, you get more information
Please send us emails at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments. We listen to you and support you. We will keep on updating.
Note: Group does NOT duplicate contact data, it reads from your address book and all changes you make will be saved to the same address book.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.