iOS Universal Business
Find out which Content Management System a website is running upon!
CMS Detect is an app that can perform a quick check upon any website, to try and determine which CMS package it is running upon.
In addition to detection of the CMS, you will also be told the Type of Server that is running the website, the Google PageRank of the website, and whether or not Google Analytics is installed on the site... All useful for SEO purposes.
Find Out / Check For...
• The CMS Type, e.g. WordPress
• The Server Type, e.g. Apache or IIS
• The Google PageRank of the website root page
• Whether Google Analytics tracking is installed
Currently detects the following CMS Packages...
• Kentico CMS
• Silkmoth Wirenet
Easily lookup a website... simply enter the URL, and tap 'Go'.
Also includes some help / frequently asked questions.
Universal App - runs natively on iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch!
The App Requires an Internet Connection.
✭✭✭✭✫ Please also check out Website SEO Checks - Rated 4 Stars in the UK, 4.5 Stars in the USA.
- Some "non-matched" websites were reporting the previous match's CMS. Now fixed.
- Over reporting of Drupal (incorrectly) now fixed.
- Now supports the 4-inch screen of the iPhone 5.