Cisco Mobile Supervisor
Only for Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (Unified CCX) customers!
Cisco Mobile Supervisor is an extension to the Cisco Supervisor Desktop (CSD) on a mobile device. Using this application, contact center supervisors can receive real-time performance metrics on their iPhone3G and iPod touch devices. This application allows supervisors to view color-coded indicators of agent statistics and Contact Service Queue (CSQ) metrics. Accordingly, supervisors can dynamically respond to changing situations from anywhere, as long as they have network connectivity for their mobile device.
The Cisco Mobile Supervisor application allows supervisors the following benefits:
1. To change agents state from their mobile device.
2. To remain connected to the contact center and monitor teams from their mobile devices.
3. To view the following subset of CSD reports on their mobile devices:
- A list of CSQs belonging to a selected team
- The Voice CSQ Summary report for a selected CSQ
- The list of agents (along with their states) belonging to the selected CSQ
- The list of agents (along with their states) belonging to a selected team
- iPhone3G or iPod touch mobile device using iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
- Cisco Unified CCX, Release 5.0, 7.0 or 8.0.
- Access to the Unified CCX server from your mobile device. Depending on your setup, this process may also require a VPN connection.
- Registers your Cisco Mobile Supervisor application with Cisco Systems.
- Auto-refreshes the report display every x (user-configured) seconds. If you turn off auto-refresh, you can update the reports manually using the refresh icon available on every screen in the application.
- Provides color-coded indicators to identify if a CSQ's Calls in a Queue or Oldest Call in a Queue fields have exceeded user-configured thresholds. You can specify/change these threshold values at any time.
- Remembers each user for subsequent sessions unless the user explicitly logs out.
- Provides supervisors with the ability to change agents’ states.
- Allows you to record and email troubleshooting logs directly to Cisco Systems.
Fixed a bug that affected apps updated from v22.214.171.124 to v126.96.36.199.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 03, 2010
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (37)
- 0.4 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• ANM Mobile
• CUCM Upgrade Central
• Catalyst 6500
• Cisco 3D Interactive Catalog
• Cisco Academy Conference
• Cisco Business Class Email
• Cisco CRM Partner Mobile
• Cisco Collaboration Central
• Cisco Collaboration Demonstrations
• Cisco Connect 360
• Cisco Customer Conversations Guide
• Cisco Data Center Connect
• Cisco Data Meter
• Cisco Disti Compass
• Cisco Enterprise Scheduler
• Cisco GTM Playbook for SAP
• Cisco Global Events
• Cisco Jabber Video for iPad
• Cisco Jabber Voice
• Cisco Jabber for iPhone and iPad
• Cisco Live 2014, Melbourne
• Cisco Live Cancun
• Cisco Live Milan 2014
• Cisco MAP Calculator
• Cisco MCMS Agent
• Cisco OnPlus Mobile
• Cisco OnPlus Mobile for iPad
• Cisco Partner Aware
• Cisco Partner Business Insights
• Cisco Partner Education Connection (mPEC) for iPad
• Cisco Partner Education Connection (mPEC) for iPhone
• Cisco Plug And Play
• Cisco Prime
• Cisco SC Residence for iPad
• Cisco SC Residence for iPhone
• Cisco Sales Navigator
• Cisco Show and Share
• Cisco Simple Connect
• Cisco Smart Storage
• Cisco Tech Docs
• Cisco Technical Support
• Cisco Unified Mobile Communicator
• Cisco VNI Forecast
• Cisco WebEx Meetings
• Cisco WebEx Social
• Cisco Well
• Cisco eReader
• Ent Networks
• Internet of Things World Forum 2013
• Marketing Hero App
• SCP Mobile
• Sell to SP
• TKL Mobile
• TKL Viewer
• The Sell Closer
• UCS Director Mobile
• Use Case Analysis