Cisco Mobile Supervisor
Only for Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (Unified CCX) customers!
Cisco Mobile Supervisor is an extension to the Cisco Supervisor Desktop (CSD) on a mobile device. Using this application, contact center supervisors can receive real-time performance metrics on their iPhone3G and iPod touch devices. This application allows supervisors to view color-coded indicators of agent statistics and Contact Service Queue (CSQ) metrics. Accordingly, supervisors can dynamically respond to changing situations from anywhere, as long as they have network connectivity for their mobile device.
The Cisco Mobile Supervisor application allows supervisors the following benefits:
1. To change agents state from their mobile device.
2. To remain connected to the contact center and monitor teams from their mobile devices.
3. To view the following subset of CSD reports on their mobile devices:
- A list of CSQs belonging to a selected team
- The Voice CSQ Summary report for a selected CSQ
- The list of agents (along with their states) belonging to the selected CSQ
- The list of agents (along with their states) belonging to a selected team
- iPhone3G or iPod touch mobile device using iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
- Cisco Unified CCX, Release 5.0, 7.0 or 8.0.
- Access to the Unified CCX server from your mobile device. Depending on your setup, this process may also require a VPN connection.
- Registers your Cisco Mobile Supervisor application with Cisco Systems.
- Auto-refreshes the report display every x (user-configured) seconds. If you turn off auto-refresh, you can update the reports manually using the refresh icon available on every screen in the application.
- Provides color-coded indicators to identify if a CSQ's Calls in a Queue or Oldest Call in a Queue fields have exceeded user-configured thresholds. You can specify/change these threshold values at any time.
- Remembers each user for subsequent sessions unless the user explicitly logs out.
- Provides supervisors with the ability to change agents’ states.
- Allows you to record and email troubleshooting logs directly to Cisco Systems.
Fixed a bug that affected apps updated from v18.104.22.168 to v22.214.171.124.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 03, 2010
- 0.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (37)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (128)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• ANM Mobile
• Catalyst 6500
• Cisco 3D Interactive Catalog
• Cisco Binary Game
• Cisco Business Class Email
• Cisco Collaboration Central
• Cisco Collaboration Demonstrations
• Cisco Customer Conversations Guide
• Cisco Data Center Connect
• Cisco Data Meter
• Cisco Disti Compass
• Cisco Edge Quest 2
• Cisco Enterprise Scheduler
• Cisco eReader
• Cisco Events App
• Cisco Global Internet Speed Test (GIST)
• Cisco GTM Playbook for SAP
• Cisco Jabber
• Cisco Jabber Video for iPad
• Cisco Jabber Voice
• Cisco MAP Calculator
• Cisco Partner Aware
• Cisco Partner Business Insights
• Cisco Partner Education Connection (mPEC) for iPad
• Cisco Partner Education Connection (mPEC) for iPhone
• Cisco Plug And Play
• Cisco Prime
• Cisco Proximity
• Cisco Sales Navigator
• Cisco SalesConnect
• Cisco Show and Share
• Cisco Simple Connect
• Cisco Smart Storage
• Cisco Tech Docs
• Cisco Technical Support
• Cisco Unified Mobile Communicator
• Cisco VNI Forecast
• Cisco WebEx Meetings
• Cisco WebEx Social
• Conferencias Interactivas Cisco
• CUCM Upgrade Central
• E-Service Training
• Ent Networks
• Guest Access - Cisco Jabber
• Net Invaders
• Project Squared
• SAE 2014
• SCP Mobile
• Sell to SP
• The Sell Closer
• TKL Mobile
• TKL Viewer
• UCS Director Mobile
• Use Case Analysis