Securely Access all your corporate resources from your iPhone and iPad through a Virtual Private Network (VPN) tunnel.
As you launch business applications such as RDP, VoIP or any other app on your Apple mobile device, all transmitted data to corporate is encrypted, without any additional actions required by you.
This application connects to a Check Point Security Gateway. Please contact your security Administrator for first-time setup. For an SSL VPN Portal application please download the “Check Point Capsule Workspace”
Administrators: Deployment details are available on the support site: http://supportcontent.checkpoint.com/solutions?id=sk69540
• Securely connect to corporate resources from your iPhone and iPad with a full layer-3 VPN tunnel
• Supports SSL and IPSec (including visitor mode)
• Authentication methods: user/password, user certificate, challenge/response, one time password tokens
• VPN Connection persistency upon device roaming
• “On demand” automatic connection establishment upon access to corporate resources
• Scan a QR code or click a URL for a 1-step first-time-configuration
• API for external applications
To learn more about Check Point Capsule visit http://www.checkpoint.com/capsule/
About Check Point Software Technologies
Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd. is a world-wide leader in Network and Endpoint Security.
Per-App VPN support.
Multiple Per-App VPN connections in iOS 8.
Screen rotation support.
Various bug fixes.
For more information, see Capsule Connect Admin Guide:
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 31, 2015
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- 12.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (40)