Slack - Business Communication for Teams
iOS Universal Business
Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Stop by and learn more at: https://slack.com/
- We redesigned the date separators. They continue to serve the same function (of date separation), but so much more attractively than before.
- Performance improvements to quicken the process of loading, with more on the way, so it’s faster than it was, but not as fast as it will be one day.
- Fixed: Several pesky VoiceOver issues including:
- The entirely necessary ability to add and remove reactions to messages.
- Usefully, the correct name is now read out when switching teams via the Quick Switcher (jump to…).
- When adding a comment just once, the “add a comment” label was read out twice, which was twice as many times as necessary, so we’ve pruned it by a full 50%.
- Pinned message content can now be read.
Want to see *your* favorite bug featured in this list? We would too. Send along any feedback to email@example.com, and we’ll see what we can do.