iOS Universal Business
Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
In order to keep supporting the growing capabilities of newer operating systems, this will be the last version of Slack that supports iOS 9, and hence, the last update for the iPhone 4S and several other classic devices.
• For the newer older devices (from the ones mentioned above onward), the performance of the Quick Switcher has been much improved.
• Fixed: Sharing from certain apps to Slack had the unfortunate side effect - or rather, effect - of causing the app to crash. This effect, which was more of a defect, should no longer affect you.
• Fixed: Signing out of an account with many teams took a long time. Now it takes less.
• Fixed: A layout problem that happened when opening a push notification from a thread (which sent the checkbox to “Send to main conversation” scuttling to the wrong part of the screen), has been fixed, and everything returned to its rightful place.