Business Development Tips
Ready for business, but daunted by business development?
Don’t worry, many people find biz dev intimidating at first. It consists of two rather loaded initiatives:
1. Developing strategic partnerships
2. Cornering new markets
These two tasks are challenging because they require making something out of nothing: create a new relationship from scratch, or discover a fresh market that hasn’t been found.
Most people know that business development involves “networking,” but how do you really build lasting relationships that will improve your business?
Where do you begin?
You listen to the biz dev experts who’ve been there.
Before you schmooze, peruse the tips from business insiders who have weathered the trenches and know how to turn connections into contracts.
Whether you’re starting from square one or already running a business, these step-by-step chapters will guide you through the intricacies of tapping new markets, leveraging social media, and making smart deals.
Don’t wait. The greatest idea in the world can’t become a successful business without biz dev.
Get started by watching over 20 videos by pros who have developed proven strategies.
Here are the chapters:
•Assessing the Opportunity
•Casting a Wide Net
**Note: This app functions best with the latest version of iOS **
Dynamic content population, increased performance, additional content modules.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 02, 2013
- Docstoc Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (33)
- 9.1 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 50 Business Lessons
• Accounting for SMBs
• Advertise Your Business
• Adwords and SEO Secrets
• Affiliate Marketing with ShoeMoney
• Building a Home Based Business
• Capital Sources for Your Business
• Design Toolkit for Small Business
• Documents And Templates
• Doing Business Internationally
• Email Marketing for Small Business
• Event Planning for Your Business
• Getting Started with Gmail
• HR and Employee Management Advice
• How to Be More Productive
• How to Brand a Company
• How to Build a Physical Product
• How to Build an Online Product
• How to Design a Website
• How to Do Your Taxes
• How to Get a Job Interview
• How to Grow Your Business with Mobile
• How to Make Money with Online Advertising
• How to Network
• How to Start a Business
• How to Start a Business Online
• How to Write a Business Plan
• Leadership Skills for Entrepreneurs
• Legal and Copyright Small Business Toolkit
• Marketing 101: What is Marketing
• Marketing, Branding and PR Secrets
• Mastering Copywriting for Sales and Marketing
• Protect Your Business Ideas & Intellectual Property
• Sales Techniques and Training Secrets
• Social Media for Business
• Starting a Business with Venture Capital
• Using Wordpress for Your Business