This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Business
This app will be removed on April 3rd, 2015. To get the latest BAO app on your device, search the App Store for “Esri BAO Mobile"
With Business Analyst Online (BAO), you can quickly and easily get key demographic and market facts about any location in the U.S. It’s the perfect tool for business professionals who need to evaluate an area on-site, as well as a fun way to get the lowdown on any neighborhood.
BAO answers 3 crucial questions about a location:
- What types of people live there?
- How does it compare to another area?
- Is it a good fit based on your needs?
Features available to all users:
- Get up-to-date facts about the people at a location – e.g. age, income, education, home ownership, lifestyle, spending habits
- Compare one address against another or against the county, state or U.S.
- Share facts about a location with others
- Instantly determine if a location fits your needs with “Smart Map”
Features available to subscribers (30 day free trial available):
- Choose from up to 36 detailed PDF reports about a location
- Change analysis area from 1-mile radius to any sized area up to 100 miles or a 60 minute drive time
- Access the full BAO web application (http://www.esri.com/bao) on your desktop or laptop
In version 3.0 we completely redeveloped the iPad app so that it better meets the needs of commercial real estate professionals and real estate market planners.
BAO subscribers that use version 3.0 on the iPad can now:
•Collect data on a location (photos, videos, and facts like lot size and number of parking spaces)
•Access maps from Esri’s mapping cloud (either ArcGIS Online or their private Portal for ArcGIS)
•Access maps & edit map layers published within their organization (e.g. store locations, competitor locations etc.)
•Access custom Business Analyst Server reports that have been made accessible to your BAO account
Version 3.0 of the iPad app also includes a completely refreshed user experience.