Avaya one-X® Mobile Preferred for IP Office - Customer Feedback Edition
Avaya one-X Mobile Preferred for IP Office - Customer Feedback Edition is an easy-to-use software application that securely extends unified communications to iPhone for mobile workforce. It is designed to give mobile users quick access to productivity enhancements features such as conference call controls, visual voicemail, Instant Messaging (IM), mobile presence, geo-presence and delivers cost savings by routing mobile calls through enterprise dialing, which is an ability to intercept calls made via Dial Pad and turn them into enterprise calls (3rd party call control by the server).
Application will work with Avaya IP Office 8.1 FP1 with Preferred Edition license only. Please do not install if you do not have IP Office 8.1 FP1 Preferred Edition.
• Presence and Instant Messaging with server-side buddy lists, server-managed user groups and client-side IM history.
• Visual Voicemail (VM) with ability to play voicemail messages and manage your VM messages from the mobile application.
• Rich conference controls with click-to-conference for users and groups, entry and exit notifications, the ability to view and manage conference participants (mute/un-mute/disconnect/isolate), ability to see which participant is speaking and the ability to lock and unlock the conference.
• Advanced user presence monitoring and reporting including geo-location presence and tracking, calendar and on-the-phone presence, following user’s presence and availability
• Call Screening with ability to listen and intercept voicemail deposits.
• Integration with the iPhone Settings application for user preferences (configurations such as server details, IM history retention, alerts, auto follow).
• Ability to issue commands to the communications server including call, conference, set location, listen/pickup.
• Notify mobile users about events of interest such as outstanding IM messages, new deposited VM messages, conference participant’s entry/exits, VM deposit in progress
- Switch to control active call monitoring
- External ringer capability
- Ability to connect, even if the default XMPP domain is set in the one-X portal
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 06, 2014
- Avaya, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 18.9 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Avaya 3100 Mobile Communicator
• Avaya Context Services for iPad - Customer Feedback Edition
• Avaya Flare® Experience
• Avaya Flare® Experience - Customer Feedback Edition
• Avaya Magazine
• Avaya Messaging Service
• Avaya Messaging Service
• Avaya Mobile Activity Assistant
• Avaya Mobile Activity Assistant - Customer Feedback Edition
• Avaya SalesPro
• Avaya Web Collaboration Agent
• Avaya one-X(R) Mobile Lite
• Avaya one-X® Mobile - Customer Feedback Edition
• Avaya one-X® Mobile 5.2
• Avaya one-X® Mobile 6.2
• Avaya one-X® Mobile Preferred for IP Office
• Avaya one-X® Mobile SIP 6 - Customer Feedback Edition
• Avaya one-X® Mobile SIP 6.2
• AvayaLive Connect
• Performance Center Mobile Supervisor