Art Of War By Sun Tzu
We have fixed formatting issues and are re-introducing Art Of War For Free with the bug fixes.
Please enjoy this timeless book, that can help with business and managerial strategies.
The Art of War (Chinese: 孫子兵法; pinyin: Sūn Zǐ Bīng Fǎ) is a Chinese military treatise that was written during the 6th century BC by Sun Tzu. Composed of 13 chapters, each of which is devoted to one aspect of warfare, it has long been praised as the definitive work on military strategies and tactics of its time.
The book was first translated into the French language in 1782 by French Jesuit Jean Joseph Marie Amiot, and had possibly influenced Napoleon, and even the planning of Operation Desert Storm. Leaders as diverse as Mao Zedong, General Vo Nguyen Giap, and General Douglas MacArthur have claimed to have drawn inspiration from the work.
The Art of War has also been applied to business and managerial strategies.
1. Laying Plans explores the five key elements that define competitive position (mission, climate, ground, leadership, and methods) and how to evaluate your competitive strengths against your competition.
2. Waging War explains how to understand the economic nature of competition and how success requires making the winning play, which in turn, requires limiting the cost of competition and conflict.
3. Attack by Stratagem defines the source of strength as unity, not size, and the five ingredients that you need to succeed in any competitive situation.
4. Tactical Dispositions explains the importance of defending existing positions until you can advance them and how you must recognize opportunities, not try to create them.
5. Energy explains the use of creativity and timing in building your competitive momentum.
6. Weak Points & Strong explains how your opportunities come from the openings in the environment caused by the relative weakness of your competitors in a given area.
7. Maneuvering explains the dangers of direct conflict and how to win those confrontations when they are forced upon you.
8. Variation in Tactics focuses on the need for flexibility in your responses. It explains how to respond to shifting circumstances successfully.
9. The Army on the March describes the different situations in which you find yourselves as you move into new competitive arenas and how to respond to them. Much of it focuses on evaluating the intentions of others.
10. Terrain looks at the three general areas of resistance (distance, dangers, and barriers) and the six types of ground positions that arise from them. Each of these six field positions offer certain advantages and disadvantages.
11. The Nine Situations describe nine common situations (or stages) in a competitive campaign, from scattering to deadly, and the specific focus you need to successfully navigate each of them.
12. The Attack by Fire explains the use of weapons generally and the use of the environment as a weapon specifically. It examines the five targets for attack, the five types of environmental attack, and the appropriate responses to such attack.
13. The Use of Spies focuses on the importance of developing good information sources, specifically the five types of sources and how to manage them.
Fixed all the formatting issues through out the eBook.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 02, 2009
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (2684)
- 1.0 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• "The Piano"
• 143 Optical Illusions
• 1811 Dictionary of the Vulgar Tongue
• 25,000 Baby Names
• 25,000 Baby Names Pro
• 30 Day Low Carb Diet ‘Ketosis Plan’
• 365 Foreign Dishes For you
• 39 Self Help Classics - Self Help Library
• 3D Crossword
• 65 Self Improvement Articles
• 8 Steps To Financial Freedom
• A Catechism of Familiar Things; Their History, and the Events Which Led to Their Discovery
• A Field Book of the Stars
• A History of American Christianity
• A History of Indian Philosophy
• Above Life’s Turmoil
• Alexander the Great
• Alien Dialer
• Allowance Calculator
• Amazing Advertising Tips
• American Prisoners of the Revolution
• American Sign Langauge (ASL) Alphabet
• An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations
• Animal Alphabet A-Z Childrens Book
• Animal People
• Animal People Free
• Armour's Monthly Cook Book, Volume 2
• Audio App: Riders of the Purple Sage
• Audio Book: Sun Tzu Art Of War Read by Paul Sze
• Basketball Dialer
• Bill Divider Pro
• Bloggers Guide To Profits
• Cameo's Dialer
• Children’s Short Works Collection 001
• Concise Medical Dictionary by Dr. Joseph Segen
• Conversion Calculator
• Conversion of Units
• Cowboy Stories
• Culture and Cooking Art in the Kitchen
• Cups and Balls Magic Trick
• Delicious Cajun Recipes
• Difficult Teens - Suggestions For Parents
• Easy Notes - Write That Down
• Familiar Quotations
• Fish Dialer
• Flash Light Pro .
• Food Remedies - Facts About Foods And Their Medicinal Uses
• Free Science Calculator
• Gardening And Landscape Guide
• Good & Evil Virtual Hour Glass
• Handbook of the Trees of New England
• Hidden Video Camera
• High Ticket Marketing Secrets
• Holy Bible (KJV)
• How To Get Your Ex Lover Back!
• How to Sell Your House
• Interior Decorating
• Jesus Dialer
• Kill The Ball
• Kill The Ball Free
• Law of Attraction
• Love -O- Love
• Manners and Monuments of Prehistoric Peoples
• Mega Library - 40,000 Books, 4700 Audio Books!
• Mega Library Free: 40,000 Books, 4700 Audio Books!
• Monster vs Humans
• Mother Goose for Grownups
• Mustache Booth+
• Philosophy and Fun of Algebra
• Photo Notes App
• Picture Frames!
• Pink Dialer
• QR Reader ➠
• QR Scanner Pro ➠
• SMS (TEXT MESSAGES) SLANG DICTIONARY
• Scientific Calculator with Conversions
• Single Parenting 101
• Social Status+
• Space Dialer
• THE OUTLINE OF SCIENCE A PLAIN STORY SIMPLY TOLD
• Table Tennis
• Talks on Talking
• Teen Assessment - Does My Teen Need Help?
• The Allinson Vegetarian Cookery Book
• The American Housewife
• The Art of Confectionary
• The Art of Fencing - The Use of the Small Sword
• The Belgian Cookbook
• The Bucket Ball
• The Candy Maker's Guide
• The Cyder-Maker's Instructor
• The Dinosaur Picture Book
• The Holy Bible King James Version
• The Holy Bible King James Version HD
• The Path of Prosperity
• The Periodic Table Of Elements
• The Practice and Science Of Drawing
• The Rise and Fall of the Confederate Government
• The Theory of Social Revolutions
• Time Travel (Date Calculator)
• Tiny Bombs
• Ty Cobb Baseball Card
• US National Park Maps
• United States Atlas
• Virtual Hour Glass
• Virtual Hour Glass Breast Cancer Awareness
• Wee Ones Bible Stories
• What's The Score?
• Why Worry?
• X-Ray Machine
• Your Weight On Planets
• iHearts - Hearts Card Game
• iInsult - How To Make Enemies and Alienate People
• iSurvive - Military Grade Survival Manual