iOS Universal Business
Arcsset is an enterprise level asset management, mapping, and traceability solution simplifying the collection and analysis of user input data. Arcsset utilizes QR or 2D identification tags and smartphone GIS mapping technology to track and record asset activity - providing true traceability and management functionality. Capture and transfer data in real-time to our secure cloud servers. With powerful data management and reporting procedures, Arcsset becomes an invaluable decision support system. Visit the Arcsset website to request more information.
- Build an asset inventory for any asset type
- Record tasks performed on individual assets in the field
- Record various types of data in task or inspection events including numeric, text, images, signature, and sketches.
- Retrieve the full life history and any documents stored for the asset by scanning the QR tag associated with the asset and pulling data from cloud.
- Print or export PDF reports for asset condition or any other task and asset related information.
- Capture asset's GPS map location with each scan
- Upload pictures and comments to individual assets
- Manage all menu taxonomy and data retrieval in a simple to use web interface
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Added editing location for assets and tasks (with the appropriate permissions)
- Added the ability to define an asset's location as a polyline or polygon
- Removed location tab in Asset Summary and moved location into to the asset elements table to match the UI in Create Asset
- Added location to the task elements table in Asset Summary > Tasks
- Added task image gallery swiping (see all task images together in one gallery and swipe between images)
- Added profile view for anywhere a user's picture is tapped on (and their name in some cases)
- Added the ability to edit your profile or password by tapping on your avatar in the menu
- Added "Search for Asset" buttons to Record Task, Replace Tag, and Clone Tag
- Changed maps to default to last selected map type (satellite, map, hybrid)
- Changed maps to have more universal look with map type selector and user location buttons on bottom
- Added "Phone" and "Email" validation types to textbox elements (See Task Definition Manager on Web App)
- Changed Dashboard title to show selected layout's name
- Added asset identifier and image to previously entered assets list