SELL ANYTHING, ANYWHERE WITH APRIVAPAY™ PLUS
AprivaPay Plus makes credit card transactions easy—whether storefront or mobile. This streamlined app enables merchants to accept mobile payments and process transactions right from an iOS device.
PAYMENT APPLICATION FOR SMARTPHONES AND TABLETS
The AprivaPay Plus app turns your iOS device into a mobile point of sale, allowing you to process card-based payments, as well as record cash-based sales. Set sales tax rates and tipping right in the app, and leverage bar codes and images to create specific inventory groups to expedite sales.
Mobile card acceptance has never been more affordable. (Supports 10 active devices per account.) Add an optional portable credit card reader, and your iOS device instantly becomes a highly functional mobile point of sale for a fraction of the cost of a traditional wireless terminal.
In most cases, you can use your existing payment processing provider. If you don’t accept cards today, or want to shop around, choose from hundreds of AprivaPay Plus partners to find the one that best fits your needs.
ENCRYPTION AND SECURITY
Apriva is the leading provider of end-to-end wireless transaction technology and offers the most proven and secure platform for wireless information transfer available. AprivaPay Plus exceeds industry standard encryption and security requirements.
Apriva provides 24/7 technical support for resellers and merchants. We're here to give you the support you need to be successful.
Before you can begin mobile payment processing with AprivaPay Plus, you’ll need to set up a merchant account (if you don’t already have one), so that your bank can fund your transactions. Once you have a merchant account, it’s easy to get started. Here’s what you’ll need:
1. iOS device with Internet access
2. Merchant account (new or existing)
3. AprivaPay Plus app
4. Optional card reader
• Enhanced tipping (dedicated tip screen when tips mode applied)
• Rounded tips (round to the nearest dollar and apply dollar tip amounts)
• Multiple tax rates (setup, configure, alternate between and apply multiple tax rates)
• Auto-Sync cloud settings (Administrator activated and managed cloud settings for receipt sharing, invoice number activation, tax enforcement control, tip eligibility control)
• Cloud controlled inventory (Administrator controlled inventory management and modification)
• Check recording (All FD channels) (Check recording as a new, reportable transaction type)
• Customer support messaging (via web companion portal)
• Receipt footer modification capability (via web companion portal)
• Receipt changes
• Additional changes, device and OS compatibility upgrades, enhancements and bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 05, 2014
- 19.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data