iOS iPhone Business
Manage your Amazon business on the go with Amazon Seller! Analyze your sales, fulfill orders, find products to sell, manage offers, inventory and returns, and quickly respond to customer questions. Capture and edit professional quality product photos and create listings right from your mobile device!
The Amazon Seller app helps you:
- Analyze your sales. View sales over time and sales growth. Drill down into sales at a product-level. Tap the bars on the Sales Chart to see sales broken down by product. Then tap on a product to view the sales trend for it.
- Fix critical issues. Quickly act on critical pricing opportunities, inventory alerts and growth opportunities from Amazon Selling Coach.
- Manage your inventory. Access product-level inventory and pricing details. Make pricing changes, view fees, and see competitive offers. Make MFN quantity changes or view FBA inbound or status statistics.
- Access Sponsored Products. Monitor performance and manage existing Sponsored Products campaigns.
- Manage your orders. Get notified when your product sells. View your pending orders and confirm shipments.
- Manage your returns. Authorize or close returns, issue refunds, and modify returns settings.
- View next payment balance. See how much and when you’ll be paid by Amazon.
- Respond to messages. Numbers that appear next to Communications inform you of how many customer messages await a response. Use customizable email templates to reply even faster to common customer inquiries.
- Capture and edit professional quality product photos using the Photo Studio.
- Create new offers to existing products and create new catalog products to sell on Amazon.
- Find new products to sell. Search with visual image match, text search or scanning bar codes. Check current prices, sales rank, competing offers, estimated profitability, and customer reviews.
- Share the app with your team and have more attention on your business. User permissions set on Seller Central also apply in the app.
- Have a question about selling on Amazon? Use the app to contact Seller Support.
• An Amazon Seller account
• iOS 9.0 or later
Campaign Manager has arrived. Now you can monitor your Sponsored Products performance and manage existing campaigns.
- Use the chart to compare campaign performance over time and view metrics including Sales, Spend, ACos, Clicks, and Average CPC.
- Update bids and pause individual campaigns.
- Change daily budget or start and end dates.
- Modify ad groups, ads, and keywords.