The AGENDA application for iPhone makes it easy and convenient to schedule and plan large conferences, summits and events as well as small meetings and seminars.
With AGENDA, you have the opportunity to see:
1) The program for the event with the option of reading more detailed information on every program point and book the program into the native iPhone calendar.
2) Practical information about the event, e.g how to arrive, contact points, book a taxi, etc.
3) News on the event, which can be updated live so that participants are updated instantly about additions, changes and cancellations.
4) Participant list, which gives an overview of who´s attending the event and the possibility of networking.
5) Media provides the AGENDA with images from the event.
6) Materials gives all participants the option of fetching relevant documents, presentations and pdf´s with the latest changes in order for all participants to be fully updated.
7) Feedback gives the participants the chance to evaluate any subject and provides the facilitator to ask for feedback on any issue, e.g review a presenter, the content or the performance.
AGENDA provides the facilitators with an easy approach to send out materials before the event and pushing out news during the event. This is to ensure fast and reliable communication and to make sure that your participants always and rapidly are up-to-date with changes and added content. All together on the one device that they carry with them 24/7.
What is AGENDA then?
AGENDA helps participants attending events, conferences and summits to be informed and to be updated, utilising the iPhones innovative features in a sleek and user friendly design.
Download AGENDA and search for your event in the active event list. If you cannot find your event, present AGENDA to your event facilitator in order for you to start using AGENDA.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 03, 2012
- GO MobileApS
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (1)
- 3.8 MB