Adobe eSign Manager DC
iOS Universal Business
Get things signed. Easily. Securely. Anywhere.
Adobe eSign Manager DC, formerly Adobe EchoSign, lets you e-sign documents and forms, send them to others for signatures, track responses in real time, and get e-signatures instantly with in-person signing. It even lets you work offline and syncs automatically when you’re back online.
Conduct business transactions on the go. Adobe eSign Manager DC helps you eliminate tedious paperwork, close business faster, and streamline business processes.
eSign Manager is a mobile companion for Adobe Document Cloud eSign services and Adobe Acrobat DC. With it, you’ll get an electronic signature solution you can trust, from the global leader in secure digital documents for over 20 years. With over 37 million users worldwide, Adobe e-sign services are used by businesses of all sizes - including Fortune 1000 companies, healthcare organizations, and financial institutions - to accelerate critical business processes in Sales, HR, Legal, and Operations.
SIGN DOCUMENTS ON THE GO
• Open and sign documents instantly.
• Sign directly on the screen with your finger or stylus.
• Sign or click to approve a document sent by others.
• Delegate signing to another person or reject a signing request.
• Save partially filled forms to complete at a more convenient time.
• Sign documents offline. eSign Manager syncs automatically when you’re back online.
GET SIGNATURES FROM OTHERS
• Send documents for signature from your online document library, your device, or email attachments.
• Work with documents from Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, or Acrobat.com cloud storage.
• Use your iPad or iPhone to get signatures in person when meeting a client.
• Choose a language for the signer’s experience.
STORE AND MANAGE YOUR DOCUMENTS
• Track progress and manage agreements with real-time status updates.
• Send reminders to people who haven't signed yet.
• View agreements stored in your online account.
• All parties get a certified copy of the signed document automatically by email.
LEGALLY BINDING AND SECURE
• Adobe Document Cloud eSign services are compliant with the US Federal ESIGN Act, UETA and the Electronic Commerce Directive in the EU.
• Signed documents are encrypted and saved as Certified PDFs. Recipients can validate document authenticity.
• Each transaction includes a complete audit trail detailing events and actions. Signer geolocation information can also be added.
• Adobe Document Cloud eSign services uses enterprise-grade security and is SSAE16 compliant.
• Adobe Document Cloud eSign services provides protection for both the sender and the signer during the signing process including key authentication and privacy, explicit consent, fraud protection, and consumer disclosure.
Adobe eSign Manager DC for iPhone and iPad requires an active subscription with one of these Adobe offerings.
•Adobe Send for Signature
•Adobe PDF Pack
•Adobe Acrobat DC
•Adobe Document Cloud eSign services
•Adobe Creative Cloud Complete
What's New in Version 3.2.0
Create your signature once, use it everywhere!
• Automatically sync your e-signature to use across desktop, web, and mobile apps
• Apply the same signature when you e-sign via your browser and Adobe Acrobat Pro, Standard, or Reader
Specify identity verification by recipient when sending documents for signature. Adobe eSign Manager now supports:
• Knowledge-based authentication (KBA)
• Phone authentication
• Password authentication
What's New in Version 3.1.0
All-new e-signature entry panel:
• Sign files with improved signature smoothing
• Capture your handwritten signature via camera
• Save your signature to use each time you sign