Adobe eSign Manager DC
Get things signed. Easily. Securely. Anywhere.
Adobe eSign Manager DC, formerly Adobe EchoSign, lets you e-sign documents and forms, send them to others for signatures, track responses in real time, and get e-signatures instantly with in-person signing. It even lets you work offline and syncs automatically when you’re back online.
Conduct business transactions on the go. Adobe eSign Manager DC helps you eliminate tedious paperwork, close business faster, and streamline business processes.
eSign Manager is a mobile companion for Adobe Document Cloud eSign services and Adobe Acrobat DC. With it, you’ll get an electronic signature solution you can trust, from the global leader in secure digital documents for over 20 years. With over 37 million users worldwide, Adobe e-sign services are used by businesses of all sizes - including Fortune 1000 companies, healthcare organizations, and financial institutions - to accelerate critical business processes in Sales, HR, Legal, and Operations.
SIGN DOCUMENTS ON THE GO
• Open and sign documents instantly.
• Sign directly on the screen with your finger or stylus.
• Sign or click to approve a document sent by others.
• Delegate signing to another person or reject a signing request.
• Save partially filled forms to complete at a more convenient time.
• Sign documents offline. eSign Manager syncs automatically when you’re back online.
GET SIGNATURES FROM OTHERS
• Send documents for signature from your online document library, your device, or email attachments.
• Work with documents from Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, or Acrobat.com cloud storage.
• Use your iPad or iPhone to get signatures in person when meeting a client.
• Choose a language for the signer’s experience.
STORE AND MANAGE YOUR DOCUMENTS
• Track progress and manage agreements with real-time status updates.
• Send reminders to people who haven't signed yet.
• View agreements stored in your online account.
• All parties get a certified copy of the signed document automatically by email.
LEGALLY BINDING AND SECURE
• Adobe Document Cloud eSign services are compliant with the US Federal ESIGN Act, UETA and the Electronic Commerce Directive in the EU.
• Signed documents are encrypted and saved as Certified PDFs. Recipients can validate document authenticity.
• Each transaction includes a complete audit trail detailing events and actions. Signer geolocation information can also be added.
• Adobe Document Cloud eSign services uses enterprise-grade security and is SSAE16 compliant.
• Adobe Document Cloud eSign services provides protection for both the sender and the signer during the signing process including key authentication and privacy, explicit consent, fraud protection, and consumer disclosure.
Adobe eSign Manager DC for iPhone and iPad requires an active subscription with one of these Adobe offerings.
• Adobe Send for Signature
• Adobe PDF Pack
• Adobe Acrobat DC
• Adobe Document Cloud eSign services
• Adobe Creative Cloud Complete
• Adobe EchoSign is now Adobe eSign Manager DC
• Enhanced support for Adobe ID login
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 06, 2015
- 13.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (7)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (180)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Adobe Acrobat DC - PDF Reader and more
• Adobe Analytics
• Adobe Anywhere for iPad
• Adobe Brush CC
• Adobe Color CC – capture color themes
• Adobe Comp CC
• Adobe Connect Mobile
• Adobe Creative Cloud
• Adobe Digital Editions
• Adobe Edge Inspect CC
• Adobe Experience Manager Communities
• Adobe Fill & Sign – Easy PDF form filler
• Adobe Ideas
• Adobe Illustrator Draw
• Adobe Illustrator Line
• Adobe Inspire
• Adobe Lightroom
• Adobe Lightroom for iPhone
• Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 Editor
• Adobe Photoshop Express
• Adobe Photoshop Mix
• Adobe Photoshop Sketch
• Adobe Photoshop Touch
• Adobe Photoshop Touch for phone
• Adobe Prelude Live Logger
• Adobe Premiere Clip
• Adobe Revel
• Adobe Revel - Cloud access for all your photos and videos
• Adobe Scout
• Adobe Shape CC – Capture and create vector shapes
• Adobe Slate — Make your words and images move
• Adobe Tutorial Player for Photoshop
• Adobe Voice - Show Your Story
• Adobe Year in Review 2013
• Adobe® Color Lava for Photoshop®
• Adobe® Content Viewer
• Adobe® Digital Enterprise Platform – Mobile
• Adobe® Eazel for Photoshop®
• Adobe® Nav for Photoshop®
• Adobe® Story
• Adobe® Test&Target™
• CMO Magazine
• Creative Cloud Tutorials
• DCO Chat
• DCO Connect Mobile
• DPS Symposium 2015
• DPS Tips
• Engage with Adobe - Adobe Partner Program magazine
• PhoneGap Developer
• PhoneGap Enterprise
• Presenter Mobile
• Sea TV