This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Business
Easily convert Word, Excel and PowerPoint files into high-quality PDF documents from your iPhone or iPad. Adobe CreatePDF also converts OpenOffice, WordPerfect, TXT and RTF files to PDF.
High-quality PDF creation
• Create PDF files that look exactly like the original using the same award-winning technology as Adobe Acrobat
• Preserve links, end notes, footnotes and automatically create bookmarks in PDF files converted from Microsoft Office documents
• Create PDF files that meet accessibility standards
• Preserve transitions and convert multimedia content in PowerPoint presentations
Easy to use, easy to share
• Convert files from email attachments or cloud storage applications like Dropbox using "Open In..."
• Share converted PDF files with other applications using "Open In..."
• Email PDF files from within Adobe CreatePDF
Supported file formats:
• Microsoft Word (docx, doc), Excel(xlsx, xls), PowerPoint (pptx, ppt)
• Rich Text Format (rtf), Text (txt) and WordPerfect (wpd)
• OpenOffice (odf, odt, odp, ods) and StarOffice documents (sxd, sxc, sxi, sxw, stw)
CreatePDF works by uploading your original document to the Adobe cloud service, converting it to PDF, and downloading it back to the CreatePDF app on your device. No copies of your original document or the resulting PDF are saved in the cloud permanently.
Read the product FAQ at http://www.adobe.com/products/createpdf-mobile/faq.html
Feel free to share your thoughts and feedback
• Email us at email@example.com
• Post on the CreatePDF forum – http://forums.adobe.com/community/createpdf_mobile/ios
Support for iOS 6, including fixes for "Open In" dialog.