50 Business Lessons
Almost all businesses have the same priority: growth.
So whether you want to start a company or run a business better, you know what you want. The difficult part is making it happen.
You know that growth requires the stewardship of a good entrepreneur, but what is a “good entrepreneur,” really?
Truth is, there is no perfect recipe for excellent entrepreneurship. There are a lot of common ingredients: strategic marketing, strong leadership, team building, networking…
The difficulty comes in finding the right measurements, the perfect balance of these ingredients that will lead to the most expansion.
This usually takes a lot of time, experimentation and experience.
Or, you can watch lessons from insiders who have spent years testing what works best, and learn from their wisdom and mistakes.
This app contains 50 hand-picked lessons from founders and CEOs from a range of fields.
If you’re a startup, learn how to get funding and build a company culture primed for growth.
If you’re already working in management, learn how other leaders have increased their company’s motivation and (subsequently) revenue.
So here’s a new year’s resolution: watch one video daily, and see how your leadership improves over the next 50 days. What do you have to lose? And more importantly, what do you have to gain?
•Developing a Business Philosophy
**Note: This app functions best with the latest version of iOS **
Dynamic content population, increased performance, additional content modules.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 05, 2013
- Docstoc Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (45)
- 9.3 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Accounting for SMBs
• Advertise Your Business
• Adwords and SEO Secrets
• Affiliate Marketing with ShoeMoney
• Building a Home Based Business
• Business Development Tips
• Capital Sources for Your Business
• Design Toolkit for Small Business
• Documents And Templates
• Doing Business Internationally
• Email Marketing for Small Business
• Event Planning for Your Business
• Getting Started with Gmail
• HR and Employee Management Advice
• How to Be More Productive
• How to Brand a Company
• How to Build a Physical Product
• How to Build an Online Product
• How to Design a Website
• How to Do Your Taxes
• How to Get a Job Interview
• How to Grow Your Business with Mobile
• How to Make Money with Online Advertising
• How to Network
• How to Start a Business
• How to Start a Business Online
• How to Write a Business Plan
• Leadership Skills for Entrepreneurs
• Legal and Copyright Small Business Toolkit
• Marketing 101: What is Marketing
• Marketing, Branding and PR Secrets
• Mastering Copywriting for Sales and Marketing
• Protect Your Business Ideas & Intellectual Property
• Sales Techniques and Training Secrets
• Social Media for Business
• Starting a Business with Venture Capital
• Using Wordpress for Your Business