This app was removed from the App Store.
Zingerman's Guide To Giving Great Service: (Audiobook)
iOS iPhone Books
This application contains a professional recording of Zingerman's Guide To Giving Great Service -- wrapped in a beautiful and elegant player to create an immersive and enjoyable audiobook experience.
"Do you really need another audiobook on customer service? There are hundreds you could choose from, and you've probably read at least a dozen. Why should you take advice from a deli with a funny name in Ann Arbor, Michigan?
Because the way Zingerman's teaches services is different, better and more successful than the way others do it.
Because while most customer-service audiobooks give you philosophy and theory, Zingerman's tells you exactly what to do and exactly how to do it.
Because one of Zingerman's founding partners, Ari Weinzweig, has distilled the most important facts about effective customer service into concise and snappy formulas that are easy for you and the people who work with you to remember and use.
* Five elements of the Zingerman's approach
* Three steps of great service
* Five steps to handling customer complaints
* Three ways to measure service
* Five simple hiring tips
Do you really need another audiobook on customer service? Yes! But after you listen to this one, you won't."
- Background playback and Retina Display enabled (Specific devices required)
- Automatic bookmarking to keep track of your place for you
- Gorgeous user interface to create an immersive reading experience
- Notes - Allows you to write down thoughts as you listen and email them to yourself or friends.
- Preloaded with content to allow for offline use