This app was removed from the App Store.
Why? Why? Why? - Aeroplanes
iOS iPhone Books
There are a lot of things to discover at an airport. A great opportunity for children to ask many questions: “Why do aeroplanes fly?”, “Why are the passengers the last to go on board?” and “Why is the luggage transported on a conveyer belt?”
Based on Ravensburger’s popular mini books from the famous Why? Why? Why? children’s series, young children will find answers to these questions and many more.
Lovely drawings with animated images and fun games and puzzles provide basic knowledge about aeroplanes for young children. Information is divided into short, child-friendly chapters. This way, children learn at their own pace while having fun.
- Mini book with information about aeroplanes suitable for young children
- Divided into 9 chapters including small games and puzzles
- Clear and understandable content
- A safe application –no other links to the Internet or App Store, no other purchase options
- Older children can play the app in German and/or in English to improve their English.
Also available from the series: the apps “Why? Why? Why? – Horses and Ponies” and the “Why? Why? Why? – Cars”.