Why the Sea Is Salty
iOS iPad Books
So, why is the sea salty? In this engaging folktale, your child will learn of one culture’s idea of how the sea became salty, giving you an opportunity to discuss the science around the oceans and seas. Your child can listen to the story and experience the action on every page.
Your child becomes an active participant in the story by interacting with the characters and scenes in the story, driving the story forward and learning from what they see.
This story comes to life right in front of your child’s eyes, and your child will read it again and again! Engaging art supported by kid-friendly narration makes the story more accessible than ever.
This interactive story can be read in two ways.
• Read aloud—Listen to the narrated story
• Read it myself—Child reads the story at their own pace without a narrator
• Teachable moments: What are folktales? Is this really how the sea became salty?
• Beautiful illustrations make the story unforgettable
• Interactive reading experience reaches the child in a new way