This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Books
Wednesday Is Spaghetti Day
Written and illustrated by Maryann Cocca-Leffler
Ages: 4-8 years
Do you ever wonder what your pet cats do when you leave them home alone? Catrina and her cat friends cook, feast, sing and dance the whole day long. No one can remember having so much fun. But all too soon the family returns home. Will the cats get the house back in order without being discovered?
This INTERACTIVE STORYBOOK app promotes EARLY LEARNING and helps your children develop READING skills by connecting the spoken audio words and sounds with the written word on the page. PicPocket Books' Learn-to-Read highlighting feature is an additional READING aid.
About this App:
"Wednesday Is Spaghetti Day" by Maryann Cocca-Leffler - was a best selling book and now it is available as an APP. PicPocket Books brings quality children’s picture book literature to digital media. Now, children can enjoy their favorites stories on-the-go, even when they do not have a physical book to read.
Parents, take notice. This App:
- Does not includes analytics.
- Does not collect or share any personal data.
- Does not contain any ads.
- Does not contain any In App Purchases.
- Does not contain Social Network Integration.
- Links to the iTunes App Store for the option to see other family-friendly, educational apps from PicPocket Books and KidsMathFun.
PicPocket Books offer a unique and new children's book experience, combining the beauty of quality picture books with audio recordings and interactive visual text. This combination enables independent enjoyment for children regardless of reading level, subtle support for early readers, and nostalgic fun for adults.
Whether standing in a grocery line, taking a car trip, or waiting in a doctor's office, PicPocket Books provide personal, interactive children's book experiences. The books can be downloaded with one click or tap, and provide educational and entertainment value to children and adults alike.
Your PicPocket Book is a perfect complement to regular story time with parents or grandparents, and a gentle alternative to flashy, fast-paced digital media time.
- high fidelity, full-color illustrations that stay true to the original print book
- high quality audio recording
- highlighted text corresponds with audio - each word highlights as it is read to help new readers understand the connection between words and sounds - excellent for beginning readers or curious pre-readers.
- turn pages with an easy swipe
- stories downloadable directly to your device, anytime, anywhere, on-the-go.
PicPocket Books is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 4-7, 8-10
Categories: BOOKS, READING
Improved timing and navigation with text sections and page swipes.