Treasure Of Green Knowe (Audiobook)
iOS iPhone Books
This application contains a professional recording of Treasure Of Green Knowe -- wrapped in a beautiful and elegant player to create an immersive and enjoyable audiobook experience.
L. M. Boston's thrilling and chilling tales of Green Knowe, a haunted manor deep in an overgrown garden in the English countryside, have been entertaining readers for half a century. In this second book, Tolly returns for easter vacation to find that the portrait of Toby, Alexander and Linnet is missing--loaned out by his grandmother to a museum, possibly to be sold at the end of the exhibition because she needs money to mend the roof. Tolly is horrified, and then with the help of Susan and Jacob (Susan an ancestor of his from 1800) he learns about Green Knowe during their lifetime, and--yes--finds the treasure which was lost while they were living.
- Background playback and Retina Display enabled (Specific devices required)
- Automatic bookmarking to keep track of your place for you
- Gorgeous user interface to create an immersive reading experience
- Notes - Allows you to write down thoughts as you listen and email them to yourself or friends.
- Preloaded with content to allow for offline use