To Your Scattered Bodies Go (Audiobook)
iOS iPhone Books
This application contains a professional recording of To Your Scattered Bodies Go -- wrapped in a beautiful and elegant player to create an immersive and enjoyable audiobook experience.
Original and provocative, To Your Scattered Bodies Go won the 1971 Hugo Award for outstanding science fiction novel and has continued to be a favorite of generations of new readers. For explorer Richard Francis Burton, Alice Liddell Hargreaves, the inspiration for Alice in Wonderland, and the rest of humanity, death is nothing like they expected. Instead of heaven, hell, or even the black void of nothingness, all of the 36 billion people who ever lived on Earth are simultaneously resurrected on a world that has been transformed into a giant river valley. With hunger and disease eliminated, Burton and the others appear to have everything they need, except an answer to the question, Why? Both swashbuckling adventure and insightful examination into mankind's constant search for answers to the unanswerable, To Your Scattered Bodies Go is voiced by narrator Paul Hecht to emphasize every thrilling moment of discovery.
- Automatic bookmarking to keep track of your place for you
- Gorgeous user interface to create an immersive reading experience
- Notes - Allows you to write down thoughts as you listen and email them to yourself or friends.
- Preloaded with content to allow for offline use
- high resolution images optimized for the new iPhone 4 display
- allows background playback on iPhone 4, 3GS, and 3rd gen iPod
- can use handsfree headset and lockscreen controls to control playback
- iOS4 compliant