This app was removed from the App Store.
Time Management with GTD® and iPad®
iOS Universal Books
ATTENTION: SOME COMPATIBILITY PROBLEMS WITH IOS 8 - IF YOU HAVE ISO 8 PLEASE LOOK AT IBOOKSTORE VERSION:
MORE THAN 32.000 COPIES SOLD!!!
UK AppStore: "Outstanding, informative and very complete" by Vic-uk
UK AppStore: "Very useful" by Pj Schott
ITA AppStore: "Ottimo tutor" by Anto77g
The objective of this application is to propose, through an ebook of over one hundred pages, illustrated by a self-assessment survey, guidelines for transforming the iPad into a tool to support the daily work of managers or anyone who wants to use it for professional activities.
The contents of this application are the result of experience in the everyday use of an iPad, since it became available on the market, as a business tool, especially for time management.
The advice and best practices come from more than fifteen years of experience in time management techniques, and in particular the David Allen’s Getting Things Done methodology©.
The selection of appropriate iPad, MacOS, Microsoft Windows and Web applications are designed to increase their efficiency and effectiveness for time management.
The book is full of external links for you to go into more detail and have direct access to the resources mentioned herein.
The following are the chapters in this book:
• The author
• Time Management
• David Allen’s Getting Things Done® (GTD®) methodology
• Using an iPad during the collection phase
• Business cards
• iPad stylus
• Physical Keyboards
• Voice Memo
• Multi-platform collector and archive: Evernote
• Implementation of the GTD® framework on MS Windows & iPad
• Implementation in relation to Microsoft Outlook and Server MS Exchange
• Implementation of the GTD® framework on Mac OS & iPad
• Creating tasks for OmniFocus from Windows using MS Outlook
• GTD & IPAD ON THE WEB
• Remember The Milk (RTM)
• Project Management using an iPad
• The checklist tool
• Checking the system
• GTD® flow using an iPad
• Our main page iPad applications for GTD
• References and sources for this e-book