Thomson Reuters ProView
iOS Universal Books
Thomson Reuters ProView™ (Patent Pending) is a professional grade platform that allows you to interact with your eBooks in entirely new ways. This free iPad app lets you access your most trusted legal reference materials where you need them most – everywhere.
• Highlight text onscreen, annotate important passages with your own comments, and add bookmarks for quickreference
• Automatically transfer your highlights, notes and comments to updated editions
• Easily search your eBook and link from the Table of Contents or Index to the appropriate sections
• Copy and paste content for email and printing ease
• Titles are downloaded to your iPad, allowing you to work without an Internet connection in the courtroom, from home, in meetings, or while traveling
• Link directly to Thomson Reuters online research platforms such as WestlawNext™
• Access professional grade reference content from Thomson Reuters, Westlaw, Carswell, and Sweet & Maxwell
• Before accessing ProView, you must first purchase a book and assign your ProView registration key to your OnePass account.
Experience our market-leading eReader technology maximized for a smartphone screen, with all the ProView features and functionality professionals rely on to do their work better and faster.
• Resume work on the go: Seamlessly pick up where you left off with your Recent Activity feed for quick reference to recent research. ProView synchronizes activity across your devices, giving greater continuity and mobility to finish your tasks.
• Quickly access content you need: Easily find a title by name or author, search across your library for relevant content, or navigate a title’s table of contents to locate the answers you need.
• Leverage your productivity tools: Confidently work with the same ProView features and functionality you are familiar with, including the ability to create annotations and share content and links.