This app was removed from the App Store.
Thomas Hardy's Collection [ 16 books ]
iOS iPhone Books
This book contain collection of 16 books
1. Under the Greenwood Tree, or The Mellstock Quire 
2. A Pair of Blue Eyes (1872–73)
3. Far From the Madding Crowd 
4. Hand of Ethelberta 
5. Return of the Native 
6. Two on a Tower 
7. The Romantic Adventures of a Milkmaid 
8. The Mayor of Casterbridge (1884–85)
9. The Woodlanders (1886–87)
10. Tess of the D’Urberville’s 
11. Jude the Obscure 
12. Wessex Tales 
13. A Few Crusted Characters 
14. The Fiddler of the Reels 
15. Life’s Little Ironies 
16. A Changed Man and Other Tales 
About the Author
Thomas Hardy, 1840-1928
British novelist, short story writer, and poet of the naturalist movement. He captured the epoch just before the railways and the industrial revolution changed the English countryside. His works are pessimistic and bitterly ironic, and his writing is rough but capable of immense power.
His first novel, The Poor Man and the Lady, finished by 1867, failed to find a publisher and Hardy destroyed the manuscript. Only parts of the novel remain. He was encouraged to try again by his mentor and friend, Victorian poet and novelist George Meredith. Desperate Remedies  and Under the Greenwood Tree  were published anonymously. In 1873 A Pair of Blue Eyes, a story drawing on Hardy's courtship of his first wife, was published under his own name.