This app was removed from the App Store.
The Worry Cure (Audiobook)
iOS iPhone Books
This application contains a professional recording of The Worry Cure -- wrapped in a beautiful and elegant player to create an immersive and enjoyable audiobook experience.
Author Robert L. Leahy presents a systematic, accessible self-help guide to gaining control over debilitating anxiety from relationships, health, money and work. Leahy is an expert in changing thought processes, and he walks worriers step-by-step through problems in the way they think, with pointers on how to change these biases. For self-assessment, he provides several questionnaires to take your worry profile, including estimations of your, personal beliefs on self and relationships, and your ability to tolerate uncertainty. The author then outlines a seven-step worry-reduction plan: beginning with identifying productive and unproductive worry, progressing to improving skills for accepting reality, challenging worried thinking and learning to harness unpleasant emotions such as fear or anger.
- Background playback and Retina Display enabled (Specific devices required)
- Automatic bookmarking to keep track of your place for you
- Gorgeous user interface to create an immersive reading experience
- Notes - Allows you to write down thoughts as you listen and email them to yourself or friends.
- Preloaded with content to allow for offline use