The Verbally Abusive Relationship (Audiobook)
iOS iPhone Books
This application contains a professional recording of The Verbally Abusive Relationship -- wrapped in a beautiful and elegant player to create an immersive and enjoyable audiobook experience.
If you or someone you know answers "yes" to one or more of the following questions, this book is required reading: Does your partner seem irritated or angry at you several times a week? Does he deny being angry when he clearly is? Do your attempts to discuss feelings of pain or emotional distress leave you with the feeling that the issue has not been resolved? Do you frequently feel perplexed and frustrated by his responses, as though you were each speaking a different language? Almost everyone has heard of or knows someone who is part of a verbally abusive relationship-if they're not involved in one themselves. In The Verbally Abusive Relationship, you'll find validation and understanding--it's not "all in your head"--and encouragement for your efforts to change the situation. In this expanded second edition, author Patricia Evans explores the damaging effects of verbal abuse on children and the family, and offers valuable insight and recommendations to therapists, as well as those who seek therapeutic support.
- Background playback and Retina Display enabled (Specific devices required)
- Automatic bookmarking to keep track of your place for you
- Gorgeous user interface to create an immersive reading experience
- Notes - Allows you to write down thoughts as you listen and email them to yourself or friends.
- Preloaded with content to allow for offline use