The Three Little Pigs Interactive Fairy Tale
The Three Little Pigs
Classic children’s storytelling comes to the iPad with the youth oriented iBook The Three Little Pigs. Download this timelessly entertaining Grimm fable about hard work and solidarity as it has never before been presented today! Multiple story telling mediums are utilized to bring The Three Little Pigs vibrantly to life, allowing the story to fulfill its potential as an enthralling children’s experience, ensuring that this classic tale will be thoroughly enjoyed by young users.
This story focuses on a trio of three brave little pigs who make the decision to move away from the relate safety of their mothers house in order to experience the wonders of the world. After some travel, the three little pigs find a beautiful clearing and decide that this is the perfect spot to build houses and begin their new lives. Each of the brothers went about building their separate houses, each used different materials and some worked harder while others chose to work quicker. All seemed well until soon enough a hungry wolf approached the three new houses sitting atop the beautiful clearing, happy at the thought of eating the three little pigs that sat inside. He attempted to destroy one house after the others the little pigs grew worried, not knowing if their new homes would weather the hungry wolf’s attack or not.
The Three Little Pigs – a centuries old folk tale popularized by the Brothers Grimm – has gained a number enhanced storytelling features during its transition to the iPad while staying faithful to both the tone and content of the original story. Sunmedia’s iBook adaptation of this fable includes a full paginated text replete with beautifully colored illustrations as well as a soundtrack which progresses further along as youthful readers themselves progress through the story. Furthermore, children are treated with multiple movie clips imbedded on certain pages throughout the book, allowing them to experience this tale via animated narrative tools as well.
· Full story texts
· Vibrant visual illustrations
· Full narrative-based soundtrack
· In-bedded film clips in multiple portions of storybook
· Interactive Read-Along app featuring well known characters
· Read to Me mode to hear the story read aloud
· Replay soundtrack as many times you as want
· Tap to play Sound Effects, character and animals animations
· Turn pages manually and move back and forth through the story as you wish
· Auto Turn pages mode – simplified page turning control
The Three Little Pigs is developed by Potrus Publishing Corp.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 05, 2012
- Potrus Interactive Fun for Children
- Average Rating:
- 1.00 (2)
- 53.5 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Dinosaurs for Kids. Untold story.
• Dinosaurs. The Jigsaw Puzzles.
• Happy Bernard's puzzles for kids. "In The Air And Sea" and "Military Vehicles".
• Happy Bernard's puzzles for kids. "In The Air And Sea" and "Military Vehicles". Free
• Happy Bernard's puzzles for kids. Animals from ZOO.
• Happy Bernard's puzzles for kids. Animals from ZOO. Free
• Happy Bernard's puzzles for kids. Musical instruments.
• Happy Bernard's puzzles for kids. Racing Machines.
• Happy Bernard's puzzles for kids. Urban vehicles and building machines.
• Happy Bernard's puzzles for kids. Urban vehicles and building machines. Lite
• Jigsaw puzzles - Racing machines by Bernard
• Jungle Coloring Book
• Jungle Coloring Book. Free
• Memo for Kids. Fairy Tales.
• Memo for Kids. Vehicles and Animals
• Puss in Boots Interactive French Fairy Tale
• Red Little Riding Hood Interactive Fairy Tale
• The Frog King Interactive Fairy Tale by Brothers Grimm
• The Happy Universe
• The Sky-High Clash. The ultimate encounter.
• The Ugly Duckling Interactive Danish Fairy Tale by H.C. Andersen
• Thumbelina Interactive Danish Fairy Tale by H.C. Andersen