The Terminator 2029 #1
Writer: Zack Whedon
Artist: Andy MacDonald
Colorist: Dan Jackson
Cover Artist: Massimo Carnevale
All-new Terminator comics come to iTunes!
The year is 2029. It's the year that John Connor, leader of the Resistance, sends Kyle Reese to 1984 to save Sarah Connor from a T-800 with a grudge.
But before all of that happened, Kyle Reese was just another man fighting to survive in a world overrun by a technology that had taken on a life of its own and annihilated civilization.
Who was Kyle before he met John Connor and was thrust through time to face off with a T-800 and fall for a waitress with a destiny? And who were his comrades in arms?
In this three-issue series we'll meet Kyle Reese and his closest allies as they take on T-600s, T-800s, and HKs, in a world where there is little in the way of food, water, or hope.
Written by rising star Zack Whedon (Dr. Horrible, Fringe, Deadwood)!
This is the final release of "The Terminator 2029 #1." New users should download the Dark Horse Comics app.
This app is still functional and includes the following improvements:
- Panel-zoom mode
A button in the app will allow you to claim a free copy of "The Terminator 2029 #1" in the new Dark Horse Comics app.
If you experience problems with this update, please delete the app and reinstall it from the App Store. If this does not resolve your issue, please contact us via the 'App Support' button.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 01, 2011
- Dark Horse Comics
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (20)
- 19.6 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• B.P.R.D. Vol. 1: Hollow Earth and Other Stories
• Beasts of Burden #1
• Conan Issue #0: Conan the Legend
• Conan Vol. 1: The Frost Giant's Daughter And Other Stories
• Dark Horse Comics
• Doctor Solar, Man of the Atom Free Preview!
• Dr. Horrible
• Dungeon Siege III Comic #1
• Fallout: New Vegas—All Roads Preview
• Frank Miller's 300
• Frank Miller's Sin City v1: The Hard Goodbye
• Frank Miller's Sin City v2: A Dame To Kill For
• Hellboy Volume 1: Seed of Destruction Part 1 of 4
• Hellboy Volume 3: The Chained Coffin and Others
• Hellboy: Seed of Destruction - complete graphic novel
• Hellboy: Seed of Destruction Part 2 of 4
• Hellboy: Seed of Destruction Part 3 of 4
• Hellboy: Seed of Destruction Part 4 of 4
• Joss Whedon's Fray – issue #1
• Magnus, Robot Fighter Free Preview!
• Mass Effect Volume 1: Redemption
• Mass Effect: Redemption Issue 3 of 4
• Mass Effect: Redemption Issue 2 of 4
• Mass Effect: Redemption Issue 4 of 4
• Mass Effect: Redemption issue 1 of 4
• Mike Mignola's B.P.R.D.: Hollow Earth #1
• Serenity Volume 1: Those Left Behind
• Serenity Volume 2: Better Days
• Serenity: Better Days #1
• Serenity: Those Left Behind #1 of 3
• Serenity: Those Left Behind #2 of 3
• Serenity: Those Left Behind #3 of 3
• The Goon featuring Hellboy
• The Goon: Chinatown and the Mystery of Mr. Wicker
• The Guild #1
• The Guild #2
• The Guild #3
• The Terminator: Death Valley #1
• The Terminator: Death Valley #2
• The Terminator: Death Valley #3
• The Terminator: Death Valley #4
• The Terminator: Death Valley – The Complete Graphic Novel
• The Umbrella Academy: Apocalypse Suite #1 of 6
• The Umbrella Academy: Apocalypse Suite #2 of 6
• The Umbrella Academy: Apocalypse Suite #3 of 6
• The Umbrella Academy: Apocalypse Suite #4 of 6
• The Umbrella Academy: Apocalypse Suite #5 of 6
• The Umbrella Academy: Apocalypse Suite #6 of 6
• The Umbrella Academy: Apocalypse Suite Complete Graphic Novel
• The Umbrella Academy: Dallas
• The Umbrella Academy: Issue #0
• Troublemaker Book 1
• Troublemaker Book 1 Free Preview