The Lost Tarot of Nostradamus
iOS Universal Books
Get a Free 7-Day Trial to John Matthews and Wil Kinghan's The Lost Tarot of Nostradamus Cards
*** Limited Time Sale!! ***
Tarot Cards inspired by the most famous visionary of them all.
The Lost Tarot of Nostradamus by John Matthews and Wil Kinghan combines Nostradamus' astounding power of prophecies with the traditional imagery of the Tarot.
In 1994, in the Italian National Library in Rome, a manuscript believed to be by Nostradamus was discovered along with 80 mysterious paintings drawing heavily on the symbolism of the Tarot. Now, after much research, John Matthews and Wil Kinghan have brought this work to fruition in these exquisite Tarot Cards.
Fresh translations of the original quatrains by Caitlin Matthews make this the ultimate oracle from the primary prognosticator and one of the most important decks of our age.
This beautifully illustrated app includes 78 Tarot Cards appropriate for the beginner or the expert.
With this Tarot Cards app you can:
- Give readings anywhere, anytime on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Choose between 5 different reading types
- Save and load your readings for review at any time
- E-mail readings to friends
- Flip cards over to read the full meaning of each card and message
- Review the entire deck of cards in Browse mode
- See beautiful artwork on each card, optimized for retina displays
* After your 7-day FREE TRIAL, a one-time in-app purchase will unlock the "All Card Readings" premium feature *
About the Authors
John Matthews is an internationally acclaimed expert on the Celtic tradition, an area he has studied for over 30 years. He also teaches and gives seminars and workshops all over the world. He has been involved in a number of media projects, as both an advisor and contributor. In 2003 he was the historical advisor to the film King Arthur, and shared a BAFTA award for his work on the accompanying educational DVD.
Wil Kinghan is a writer, artist and explorer of the Hermetic and Celtic traditions. He studied Archeology at University College Dublin, and Environmental Design at NCAD in the 1980s. He won advertising awards in the 1990s, and later formed his own company to develop his art and writing.
Official Eddison Sadd licensed iPad/iPhone/iPod touch app: http://www.eddisonsadd.com
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
- iOS 9 for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus compatibility