This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Books
Read books on your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad! Lexcycle Stanza brings the digital book revolution to your pocket with a reading interface that is unrivaled in its clarity and ease of use. With over 4 million downloads around the world, Stanza has become an iPhone phenomenon, and is featured as one of the top three Apple favorites in their "App Store Turns 1" celebration.
Purchase popular new books from a selection of over 50,000 contemporary titles available in various partner stores, or choose from an additional 50,000 free classics and recent original works available from Project Gutenberg, Feedbooks, and many other sources. Store and categorize hundreds of books in the organizer, and transfer your own ePub, eReader, PDF, Comic Book Archive (CBR & CBZ), and DjVu books from your Mac or PC to Stanza by dragging & dropping the files into the "File Sharing" section of the "Apps" tab of your device in iTunes.
Stanza has been recognized by numerous organizations:
• Time Magazine lists Stanza as one of their "Top 11 iPhone Applications"
• Stanza is a PC Magazine "Editor's Choice" and one of their "21 cool iPhone Apps"
• The New York Times features Stanza: "Tip of the Week: Turn Your iPhone Into an e-Book"
• Wired features Stanza in their "10 Most Awesome iPhone Apps of 2008" article
• Forbes Magazine lauds Stanza, saying: "Stanza, like Kindle, lets users download new content directly to their device."
• Apple lists Stanza in their collection of "iTunes 2008 Top Apps"
• Stanza is a Macworld reader's favorite in: "Our Favorite iPhone Apps: Your turn"
• Stanza won the 2008 award for "Best Free App" at BestAppEver.com, where they write: "Stanza has redefined how everyone thinks about reading on a mobile device."
Stanza has additionally been praised by CNET, the Washington Post, Ars Technica, the Boston Globe, Information Week, and PC Magazine's AppScout.
Your entire summer reading, your class syllabus for the whole year, all the reference material you will ever need: all at your fingertips. Literally.
iOS5 compatibility updates