By Donis Marshall, John Bruno
Published by Microsoft Press (http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780735625921)
Get best-in-class engineering practices to help you write more-robust, bug-free code. Two Microsoft .NET development experts share real-world examples and proven methods for optimizing the software development life cycle—from avoiding costly programming pitfalls to making your development team more efficient. Managed code developers at all levels will find design, prototyping, implementation, debugging, and testing tips to boost the quality of their code—today.
Optimize each stage of the development process—from design to testing—and produce higher-quality applications.
• Use metaprogramming to reduce code complexity, while increasing flexibility and maintainability
• Treat performance as a feature—and manage it throughout the development life cycle
• Apply best practices for application scalability
• Employ preventative security measures to ward off malicious attacks
• Practice defensive programming to catch bugs before run time
• Incorporate automated builds, code analysis, and testing into the daily engineering process
• Implement better source-control management and check-in procedures
• Establish a quality-driven, milestone-based project rhythm—and improve your results!
Superb Reading Features
* Full book text search
* Several fonts and themes to choose from
* Built-in dictionary
* The ability to add annotations
* Landscape view
* Extensive cross-referencing and working hyperlinks
* Zoom function for images and screenshots
Lexcycle is the creator of Stanza Bookbinder which was used to create this standalone book application. Stanza Bookbinder is based on the popular iPhone Ebook reading application, Stanza. For more information about Stanza, visit www.lexcycle.com.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 16, 2010
- O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 8.8 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Cooking for Geeks by Jeff Potter - Complete Book, Interactive Edition
• Fluent Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Fluent Conference
• HTML 4 & 5: The Complete Reference
• OSCON – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Open Source Convention
• Strata – The Official Event App for O’Reilly Strata Conference
• Velocity Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Velocity Conference