This app was removed from the App Store.
Simone and the night's monsters
iOS iPad Books
Simone is an interactive picture book for children. It is a great bedtime story, beautifully animated and with a movie like soundtrack. Also you can change all the character's names in the written text and record parent's voice as narrator.
Children are scared by monsters hidden in their bedroom, but Simone is not scared at all. Simone fights every night to all of those monsters! Follow his amazing nights against all odds. This story contains all elements of a classic bedtime story plus a surprising ending.
This App focus on utilizing at best the device to create the animations children will love! The stunning soundtrack bring the story to be a unique event.
Parents can record their own voices for each page and then watch the story with their narrator voice over the sound effects perfectly synched!
A very good occasion for children to listen for their parent's voices when they aren't available.
Painted by the Italian talented illustrator Graziano Vitale,
which come from a background of designing children's books that span for 20 years.
Features of this children e-book:
- The character's name can be changed and also the monster's names!
- Record your own voice for each page as the Narrator and listen mixed with the soundtrack
- The story can be watched with colorful animations and sound with page by page turn.
- The story can be read as normal paper book without effects.
- Abandon the story before the end, bookmark the page to come back to it later on.
new category 'made for kids'
minor bug fixes