QI: Everything You Think You Know Is Wrong
EVERYTHING YOU THINK YOU KNOW IS WRONG
• Coffee isn't made from beans
• You have no muscles in your fingers
• Mice sing while having sex
• Henry VIII had two wives
The QI App is your portal into a world of interestingness.
Browse the books of the hit British comedy show in bite-sized chunks!
Seen or heard anything interesting lately? Submit your own facts!
Rate other people’s facts on the QI Interestingometer!
Find out why everything you think you know is wrong!
- A fully searchable QI Library, including the complete contents of The Book of General Ignorance, The Book of Animal Ignorance, The Book of the Dead and selections from the QI Annuals
- Pieces by Clive Anderson, Derren Brown, Rob Brydon, Jimmy Carr, Jeremy Clarkson, Alan Davies, Roger Law, Sean Lock, Ross Noble, Graham Norton and Dara O'Briain
- The QI Library rearranges these texts into 70 themed books on a scrollable shelf
- Each book is perfect for the 10-to-20-minute chunks of your day when you really need something Quite Interesting
- Over 3,000 quotations, taken from QI's If Ignorance Is Bliss, Why Aren't There More Happy People?
- Rate other people’s facts on the QI Interestingometer, from ‘not at all’ to ‘quite’
- Send QI your own facts, backed up with evidence
- Full VoiceOver support
QI uses analytics to collect aggregate, non-personally-identifiable usage data. For more information visit faber.co.uk/qianalytics
iPhone 5 support
Finish translation updates in the book 'Say What'
Bug fixes to prevent crashes in the book reader
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 09, 2013
- Faber and Faber
- 139.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (5)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Harry Hill's Doctor Doctor Jokes
• Harry Hill’s Joke Book
• Malcolm Tucker: The Missing Phone
• QI Lite for iPad
• QI Lite for iPhone
• The Animator's Survival Kit Sample – Animation Masterclass
• The Animator’s Survival Kit – Animation Masterclass
• The Meaning of Liff by Douglas Adams and John Lloyd
• The Thirty-Nine Steps