This app was removed from the App Store.
Programming Windows®, Fifth Edition
iOS iPhone Books
By Charles Petzold
Published by Microsoft Press (http://oreilly.com/catalog/9781572319950)
"Look it up in Petzold" remains the decisive last word in answering questions about Windows development. And in PROGRAMMING WINDOWS, FIFTH EDITION, the esteemed Windows Pioneer Award winner revises his classic text with authoritative coverage of the latest versions of the Windows operating system--once again drilling down to the essential API heart of Win32 programming. Topics include:
* The basics--input, output, dialog boxes
* An introduction to Unicode
* Graphics--drawing, text and fonts, bitmaps and metafiles
* The kernel and the printer
* Sound and music
* Dynamic-link libraries
* Multitasking and multithreading
* The Multiple-Document Interface
* Programming for the Internet and intranets
Packed as always with definitive examples, this newest Petzold delivers the ultimate sourcebook and tutorial for Windows programmers at all levels working with Microsoft® Windows 95, Windows 98, or Microsoft Windows NT®. No aspiring or experienced developer can afford to be without it.
All CD, DVD, and other supplemental content related to this app can be accessed for free at: http://examples.oreilly.com/9781572319950/.
Superb Reading Features
* Full book text search
* Several fonts and themes to choose from
* Built-in dictionary
* The ability to add annotations
* Landscape view
* Extensive cross-referencing and working hyperlinks
* Zoom function for images and screenshots
Lexcycle is the creator of Stanza Bookbinder which was used to create this standalone book application. Stanza Bookbinder is based on the popular iPhone Ebook reading application, Stanza. For more information about Stanza, visit www.lexcycle.com.