Programming Microsoft® ASP.NET MVC
By Dino Esposito
Published by Microsoft Press (http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780735627147)
Delve into the features, principles, and pillars of the ASP.NET MVC framework-deftly guided by Web development luminary Dino Esposito. ASP.NET MVC forces developers to think in terms of distinct components-model, view, controller-that make it easier to manage application complexity. Plunge into the framework's internal mechanics and gain a practical, what-why-how perspective behind each ASP.NET MVC building block. You'll understand how and when to use this programming model as an alternative to Web Forms-to gain full control of HTML, simplify testing and extensibility, and design better Web sites and experiences. As always, Esposito provides the detailed, insightful guidance and illustrative code samples you need to get productive quickly.
All CD, DVD, and other supplemental content related to this app can be accessed for free at: http://examples.oreilly.com/9780735627147/.
Superb Reading Features
* Full book text search
* Several fonts and themes to choose from
* Built-in dictionary
* The ability to add annotations
* Landscape view
* Extensive cross-referencing and working hyperlinks
* Zoom function for images and screenshots
Lexcycle is the creator of Stanza Bookbinder which was used to create this standalone book application. Stanza Bookbinder is based on the popular iPhone Ebook reading application, Stanza. For more information about Stanza, visit www.lexcycle.com.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 15, 2010
- O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 1.50 (2)
- 9.0 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Cooking for Geeks by Jeff Potter - Complete Book, Interactive Edition
• Fluent Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Fluent Conference
• HTML 4 & 5: The Complete Reference
• OSCON – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Open Source Convention
• Strata – The Official Event App for O’Reilly Strata Conference
• Velocity Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Velocity Conference