iOS iPhone Books
Geppetto is an old carpenter. Dreaming of having a son, he makes a puppet in a piece of wood. Much to his surprise, one morning he discovers that the puppet talks and walks. He decides to call it Pinocchio, and with the help of a fairy, his wildest dream comes true.
The Chocolapps Kid-Ebook collection makes a great daily companion for every beginning reader as well as those more advanced, who may also be excited to discover new languages while enriching their literary culture.
★★★ How to use this application:
For younger children, you can share the experience with them while listening to the spoken text, where the words are highlighted in color and accompanied by a video, illustrating the words and facilitating understanding.
Older children can work more broadly on their reading skills. They can follow the guided reading tools, with or without video, and read at their own pace with tools where difficult words are explained with a definition or a drawing to help with comprehension.
We recommend that you discover the app along with your child to show them the various features and empower them to use them on their own.
Used iwithin the classroom, this app can also be an effective resource for personalized work with students.
★★★ A simple and fun way to help children up to 12 years learn new languages
* The full story with the same functionalities in English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese and now Italian.
* Every word translated in all seven languages
★★★ Become a member of Chocolapps Parents and:
* join a community of parents
* receive special offers and exclusive deals
* be the first to know about our new releases
★★★ The Chocolapps Kid-eBooks collection
* The Chocolapps Kid-ebooks collection includes: The Three Little Pigs, Goldilocks, Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves, Hansel and Gretel, Little Red Riding Hood, Jack and the Beanstalk, Puss in Boots, Pinocchio, The Jungle Book, Cinderella, The Adventures of Peter Pan, The Adventures of Robin Hood, Snow White, The Little Mermaid, Zorro
★★★ Ways to connect with Chocolapps
* On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/chocolappsenglish
* On Twitter @chocolapps_en
* On the Web at www.chocolapps.com
* Contact us: email@example.com
We're always here for you. We regularly update our apps in order to respond to your every need:
★★★★★ 5 new languages now complement our English and French versions: German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese★
★★★ New and completely redesigned menus which guide your little explorers as they read.
★ This app is optimized for iPhone 5
★ New Icon
Should you have a question, or would like to be assisted when using your apps, or if you simply wish to share something with us... There's one address to deal with all your enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org ★ We reply to all messages.