This app was removed from the App Store.
Phobias and How to Overcome Them (Audiobook)
iOS iPhone Books
This application contains a professional recording of Phobias and How to Overcome Them -- wrapped in a beautiful and elegant player to create an immersive and enjoyable audiobook experience.
More than half of all Americans suffer from one or more phobias at some time during their lives. This book draws upon the extraordinary wealth of current scientific and clinical research on phobias, including Dr. Gardner's own experiences with patients, to answer six pressing questions for anyone who suffers from phobias and for the friends and relatives of such sufferers: What is a phobia? What are its typical symptoms? How do I know if I have a phobia? What causes phobias? Are they inherited or learned? Who is vulnerable to phobias? Do phobias indicate mental illness? How can phobias be diagnosed, managed, and overcome? What therapies have proven most successful in treating phobias? What can I learn about my specific phobia? Does it have a name? Do others suffer from it? What resources are available to help me overcome my phobias or help a friend with phobias? This audiobook is a hands-on guide to recovery from the bondage of phobias. The material contained within will guide listeners toward the help they need in understanding and overcoming phobias.
- Background playback and Retina Display enabled (Specific devices required)
- Automatic bookmarking to keep track of your place for you
- Gorgeous user interface to create an immersive reading experience
- Notes - Allows you to write down thoughts as you listen and email them to yourself or friends.
- Preloaded with content to allow for offline use