Peter Rabbit HD
iOS iPad Books
Peter Rabbit: An adaptation of the classic tale by Beatrix Potter
PicPocket Books Ages: 4-8 years
Synopsis: Peter Rabbit is the classic tale that warns naughty children about the grave consequences of misbehaving. When Mrs. Rabbit tells her four children not to go into Mr. McGregor's garden, the impish Peter uses the chance to create mischief. He quickly gets in over his head, when he is spotted by farmer McGregor himself. Any child with a spark of sass will find Peter's adventures remarkably familiar, and hopefully be motivated to stay on the right path so they'll get blackberries and milk as a supper treat!
About this App:
PicPocket Books brings quality children’s picture book literature to digital media. Now, children can enjoy their favorites stories on-the-go, even when they do not have a physical book to read.
Parents, take notice. This App:
- Does not includes analytics.
- Does not collect or share any personal data.
- Does not contain any ads.
- Does not contain any In App Purchases.
- Does not contain Social Network Integration.
- Links to the iTunes App Store for the option to see other family-friendly, educational apps from PicPocket Books and KidsMathFun.
This CHILDREN’S STORYBOOK app promotes EARLY LEARNING and helps your children develop READING skills by connecting the spoken audio words and sounds with the written word on the page.
PicPocket Books offer a unique and new experience, combining the beauty of quality picture books with audio recordings and visual text. This combination enables independent enjoyment for children regardless of reading level, subtle support for early readers, and nostalgic fun for adults.
Whether standing in a grocery line, taking a car trip, or waiting in a doctor's office, PicPocket Books provide personal, interactive story experiences. The books can be downloaded with one click or tap, and provide educational and entertainment value to children and adults alike.
Your PicPocket Book is a perfect complement to regular story time with parents or grandparents, and a gentle alternative to flashy, fast-paced digital media time.
- high fidelity, full-color illustrations that stay true to the original print book
- high quality audio recording
- turn pages with an easy swipe
- stories downloadable directly to your device, anytime, anywhere, on-the-go.
PicPocket Books is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 1-3, 3-6, 6-10
Subject: BOOKS, READING
Improved timing and navigation with audio files and page swipes.